Maybe its for the better

Tommy's POV:

It had been a long while just sitting in the room with Karl. This wasn't to bad, it felt great to have that off my chest with  someone I could trust. Me and Karl were just sitting having light chit chat when someone knocked lightly on the door breaking the short silence.

"Come in" Karl said as we both turned our attention to Wilbur who opened the door, walked in and closed it behind himself. He came and sat on my left side on the bed while Karl was still on my right.

"Hey there will.." I look down avoiding eye constant with him. Honestly I would love to tell him what's been going on but I don't want him to be angry. I feel like he would yell at me.

"Hey there guys" will responds and reaches over slightly touching me before stopping. "Sorry, can I give you a hug?" Will asked quietly. I nodded slightly and he pulled me into a hug.

"I know it was wrong but when you guys.. left the living room I kinda followed you and listened in on your conversation.." wil admitted and tightened his grip slightly around me. I attempted to push him away. How could I let this fucking happen. I should have never told anyone. God I'm so useless. I failed so badly all because Karl is observant.

I pushed wil away and stood up off of the bed quickly to only fall back into the ground and hit my head on the bedside table in the process. "Fuck.." I grab the back of my head and let out a groan of frustration.

I wasn't concerned in the slightest because of how many times this has previously happened so I went to go sit back up but I was unreasonably dizzy so I laid back down.

Everything started to become blurry as I blinked my eyes trying to focus them. I removed my hand from the back of my head to feel a gush of blood Run down my neck.

"Oh my god Tommy are you okay?!" I hear wil- no Karl? I have no idea. But someone yelled. "I- don't know?" I say in a shaky breath.

Everything only got fuzzier to the point I could only slightly make out loud noises due to the loud ringing in my ears. I couldn't exactly see either and my breathing only seemed to get harder and mire forced.

After about a minute of what seems like panic in the room I think some other people came into the room. In the next 30 seconds I was sat up on the floor forcefully by someone and there was a bandage wrapped tightly around my head.

The last thing I could remember before blacking out was it being very hard to breath but I could see quite a lot of people standing round me.

-time skipppp-

I wake up to a loud ringing in my ear but it soon faded as I sat up and opened my eyes. It clearly was late at night or early in the morning due to almost no light coming through the window on my right and the many sleeping people in the room.

The second I fully sat up and undershoot my surroundings I was pulled into a tight hug. "Tommy! Your awake! Finally!" It was tubbo. Of course it was. "I awkwardly hugged him back and he soon let go. "How are you feeling? Does your head hurt? Do you need some water?" I slightly shook my head and sighed as tubbo woke up everyone in the room.

After a bit I was a part of a big group hug. Honestly I was uncomfortable but I mean it's fine...

Eventually everyone backed off. "Tommy are you okay?" I was asked repeatedly tho my response was always just a nod off the head.

"How many days have we been here like 3? And Tommy has almost died twice" Karl says and sits on the bed rubbing my shoulder.

"Please don't touch me" I say in a hushed whisper. "Hm?" Karl looks at me I mumble out a small never mind and go to stand up from the bed.