Another chapter

(POV you got a bf but your hurting more than ever lmao)

Tommy's POV:
(PLATONIC CUDDLES PLEASE GUYS)
I let my head fall onto Ranboos chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Ranboo  traced his thumb over the bandages along my arms as I cried.

"I just want to sleep forever." I said and closed my eyes. "Tomorrow is going to be horrible."

"Take it by the hour." Ranboo said

"What? What's that supposed to mean." I asked.

"If you can't take things by the days then think of it in hours. And if that's to much think of it in minutes. All you have to do is make it through the next hour." He stated, "that doesn't seem nearly as horrible does it?"

I sighed and closed my eyes as more involuntary tears fell.

"We have all the time in the world. Take all the time you need. I will stay right here with you until you are ready to get up." Ranboo set his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Sorry, I've just never really had anyone.. care this much." I closed my eyes again trying to stop the flow of tears.

"Don't apologize." He said

—time skip—- so slay

It had been hours and I continued to lay in bed with ranboo. I felt bad for keeping him here. He probably has better things to be doing. His arms were still firmly wrapped around me. I shifted my position slightly and sighed.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm sorry for keeping you here with me. You can go if you want." I said

"I don't want to leave Tommy." He responded

"Are you sure. I don't want to be bothering you. I don't want to take up all your time. It's really selfish of me to even have you here for this long." I took another deep sigh and closed my eyes.

"It's fine Tommy, I promise. I know what it's like and I don't want you to be here alone. I'm always here for you. You aren't bothering me." He finished.

We both turned our attention to the knocking on the door.

"Hey it's Wil can I come in?" He asks as he opens the door.

"Yeah, come on in" Ranboo replied. I turned so I was facing away from the door and covered my face in blankets.

Wilbur entered the room and I heard him closing the door. Ranboo had a firm grip on my wrist even though I was no longer facing him.

"I just wanted to know how you guys were doing." Wilbur said.

"We're fine, Tommy's sleeping though." Ranboo said quickly.

"Alright, could you tell him to come talk to me when he wakes up?" Wil asks

"Yeah for sure." With that Wilbur left the room and Ranboo turned over so he was facing my back.

"Tommy?" He said quietly. I turned to look at him. He pulled my closer to him  and hugged me.

"I don't want to-" I said hanging my head downward.

"I know, I know." He cut me off "I'm gonna come with you. Alright, so let's get up." He said

"Ran-" I started but he was already out of bed pulling my arm till I sat up. I eventually got out of bed and sighed. Tears were still dripping down my face. I wiped my face with my sleeve and followed Ranboo out of the room. We walked to wilburs room and knocked before entering. Wilbur and Phil were sat on his bed chatting. The turned to look at us, my head hung as I looked down at the carpet. Ranboo took a quick step back and walked out of the room leaving me there with Phil and Wilbur.

"Ranboo don't do this to me please come back." I said as I turned around. No response. I whipped my eyes again as I made eye contact with the other two.

"Come take a seat, please" Phil said and I complied cause what else was I going to do. I sat next to the both of them on the bed.

Wil wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a kind of side hug.

"I wanna go back to sleep" I said.

"I know, just-." Phil responded

"There's nothing to talk about. I don't know what's wrong, we've been over this."

"That's not it, we talked to some doctors and mental health professionals and we got you a therapist to diagnose and medic-" Phil spoke quickly trying to get his statement out

"What the fuck! I don't need a therapist! I don't need a diagnosis! And I sure as hell don't need to be medicated!" I stood up and turned to be facing them.

"Calm down, I know you can't see it now but this is what's best." Wil spoke up. He stood up and went to touch my arm

"Don't touch me! How much did you tell them?!" I yelled

"As much as we know but it would be helpful if you could tell them how you are feeling." Phil said.

"I don't want a dumb therapist.." I mustered in a harsh tone. Wilbur grabbed me into a tight hug.

"You'll talk to him on Monday, tomorrow. Please. For the sake of your well being, tell him how you feel. If he can diagnose you everything will get better, I promise." Wil said and I just stood there silently.

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh as he let go. "Fine." I said and went to leave the room. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I put my head in my hands.

"Nothings wrong, nothings wrong with me. There's nothing for a dumb therapist to 'diagnose' me with. I am fine. Nothings wrong, nothings wrong, nothings wr-"

"Tom's?" Ranboos voice along with a soft knock cut me off.

"Leave me alone." I said still looking down with my hands over my face.

"..." it was silent in the room before I felt a slight shift of weight on the bed. Ranboo rapped his arm around my shoulder just as Wilbur had done moments before.

"I don't need a stupid therapist to give me a stupid diagnosis." I muttered again with a more unintentional sad tone than an angry one.

"Tommy we both know this is best for you." Ranboo said blankly. I leaned over closer to him and let him hug me probably. I started crying. "The first step is admitting that this isn't normal."
———————————————————
Word count: 1103
LMAO GUYS I STARTED THIS CHAPTER WHEN I GOT INTO A RELATIONSHIP AND NOW IM ENDING IT AS A SINGLE PERSON.

So sorry it took me a month to write a chapter- I've been in a bad spot and had my first actual attempt so that was very slay. I hope y'all are enjoying :)))