Some fluf for yall- maybe

Tommy's POV:

I made my way over to the door and put my shoes on and followed the others out the door. We walked down the side walk. It was kinda hot outside but not unbearably hot.

I walked next to phil while Wilbur was on his other side. I felt really awkward and I don't know why. These people were like family to me. But I guess everything got fucked up after the events of a couple nights ago.

We continued walking with small talk ever so often before we saw a large open field surrounded by woods. The field was covered in a think layer of brightly coloured flowers and long grass.

It looked like the perfect place for a park to be placed but somehow there was nothing. Maybe it was a protected area.

"Guys look." I pointed the field out to the others and they looked over. I quickly ran through the tall grass and fell onto my back softly somewhere further in the field. The grass created a nice cushion. It wasn't like falling on just dirt. The plants almost held you up and supported your weight.

I smiled and squinted cause the sun was now glaring into my eyes. I took a deep breath and laughed. I felt a motion around me. I sat up and saw Wilbur running after me also proceeding to fall into the grass. I laughed when he hit the ground and he started laughing as well.

Phil walked into the field clearly recording on his camera and also laughing. I brushed my hand through the flowers and watched as 2 disturbed butterflies flew into the air.

"Wait phill watch what I learned how to do." Phil kneeled in the grass. Next to me and Wil. I had a memory from when I was younger. I had learned how to carefully put together flower crowns. I made so many when I was young and honestly it was so fun. I quickly made a small one and placed it on wils head.

I laughed and phil did too. Wilbur sat up and took it off.

"Tommy you prick-" he cut himself off and bursted into laughter.

This was the kind of stuff I missed. No worries in the world just living in the moment. I wish I could always be like this. I took a deep breath and fell back onto the grass smiling to myself.

Phil soon put his phone away and stopped recording and joined me and Wil in the grass.

"It's so pretty here." I said as both Phil and Wilbur nodded in agreement.

I think maybe 30 minutes passed when finally Phil said we had to go home so the others didn't worry. We took a long walk home and by the time we got back an hour had passed.

"Tommy, would you be okay with me posting the video I took in the field, I Just wanna be sure with you because your taking a break." Phil asked me as I was taking off me shoes.

"Yeah sure I don't mind, I'm just not going to be posting any content from my accounts for a bit." I explained further and stood back up.

"Tommyyyy! How was the walk? Did you find anything cool?" Tubbo asked me as I walked into the living room.

"It was fun, and we found a huge flower field about 10 minutes from here." I said and joined him and Ranboo on the couch. The tv was on a low volume with some random cartoon that Tubbo enjoyed.

I sighed and rested my head against Tubbo shoulder
(reminder this is ONLY platonic relationships :])
I was really tired despite the fact I had only woken up an hour ago. I guess my energy's gonna be kinda low for the next couple days Just like it was before the whole- ya know.

I stayed in my position as I fought my eyes open. I need to stay up for at least a couple more hours. I saw Dream who was sitting on another couch with George give me a weird look before I stood up and practically stumbled my way to my room.