Disney world yayyy-

Tommy's POV:

The group moved outside as we made our way to the first ride we wanted to try. The line was long but at least we had each other to keep company.

Tubbo, jack, George, and Wilbur all had cameras. I'm assuming they're filming a vlog during this trip. I mean it would make good content and we still have to keep up with posting even though we are all trying to have a vacation.

I stood in line with everyone listening to their conversation slightly as the line moved. Saying I was nervous was an understatement. My hands were slightly shaking inside of my hoodie pockets I breathed in heavy long breaths trying to keep control of them.

I hated roller coasters. They freaked me out, they made me sick and they just were not enjoyable. But the anxiety build up wasn't the bad part. I was in very close quarters of a lot of people some that I knew and some that I didn't and everyone talking at the same time was just so overwhelming.

I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists shut letting my nails dig into my palms. I let out a breathy sigh and joined with the group in walking forward in the line. Everything started to become blurry.
My nose felt like it was being forced shut and it hurt to breathe out of.

I looked around me. Karl was standing close to my right side and tubbo was too my left slightly further away talking to his camera. Eret was a couple steps in-front of me and Niki was next to them.

I took a small step towards Karl to the point I was almost touching his arm with mine. I pulled my hand out of my pocket and grabbed his arm tightly as I let out a shaky breath.

Karl looked at me confused and I only tightened my grip around his arm. Suddenly everything as really hot. It was hard to breath and I was light headed. Karl glanced around for a second before speaking.

"Tommy what's going on, are you okay?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly . (It's platonic you frickers) I shook my head and looked down clenching my eyes shut trying to stop the tears.

"Do you want me to leave the line with you? We can go sit on the bench over there." Karl pointed to a place behind me but I couldn't turn around and look. I shook my head.

"No I.. I don't want to ruin your fun I'll be- I'll be fine." I say and get go ofhis arm. Karl kept a firm grip on my hand as he whispered to someone before pulling me to the side and taking me from the line.

"Karl, please don't let me ruin your fun- today... I'll be fine go ride the roller coaster." I say and Karl let's go of my arm after we reached the bench he was talking  about. I sit in the bench and we stands in-front of me.

"It's fine, I don't even like roller coasters." Karl says. "Are you okay?" He asked and kneeled on the ground infront of the bench. I looked down taking on more shaky breaths.

"Yeah I'm okay- I'm okay now I guess, I don't even know what came over me it was just.. nervousness I guess." I confirmed and he got off the ground. Karl sat next to me.

"Alright well if you don't want to do something just say and I'll come sit with you so your not alone." Karl grabbed his phone from his pocket and opened it.

I put my head in my hands as he texted away on his phone. I let out shaky breaths ever so often, I don't even know why I was that freaked out.. I messed up this whole trip for everyone. I should've just pulled my shit together, now everyone's gonna hate me. I ruined the fun for dream, sapnap, George, fundy, Niki and everyone but I also ruined tubbo, wil and jacks vlog.

"Karl can I just take an Uber home or something I don't want to fuck this trip up for you guys anymore." I say after a bit and look at Karl.

"Don't worry about that Tommy I'll take you home it's alright." Karl stands up from the bench and puts his phone in his pocket.