Yay more story

Ranboos POV: ( I had some ideas for this mk)

I watched Tommy walk out of the bathroom and sit on his bed. I set my phone down has he pulled his out. Laying my phone on my beside table I turned too just look at him.

How could the world be so cruel?

Such an amazing person cursed with the worst struggles.

I laid in silence just looking at him. I don't know what I was waiting for but it was somewhat comforting knowing he was okay. He was a few feet away from me and completely fine.

"Tommy-" fuck why did I say his name? I didn't even think about what I was gonna say next-

"Yeah?" His voice was raspy as if he had been crying.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No? Why would I need anything right now?" He said

His response caused my throat and heart to burn. It felt as if he was lying to me.

"Are you sure? Do you need water? Anything?" I said.

"Why are you being so pushy about this? I said I don't need anything." His response made me upset. I have no clue why. I sat up in my bed and moved so I was standing.

"Don't lie to me please Tommy? Can I get you anything?" It was almost like I wasn't speaking for myself. Everything felt really hot but cold at the same time. I was clenching my hands into fists and trying not to cry.

Tommy turned to look at me and noticed my urgency.

"Ran are you okay?"

I was hit with a wave of nausea and fell back onto my bed. Tears fell down my face as I covered my mouth with the fear I would throw up.

"Fuck! Tommy what do you need please just let me help you!" I sobbed. What the fuck was wrong with me.

"Okay.. just calm down Ranboo. I want you to just breathe-" He started speaking

"No! No! I'm supposed to be helping you! I'm- im the one helping you- fuck-" I grabbed at my chest and Tubbo came around to my bed. He stood in front of me talking in a calm tone.

"Ranboo listen to me, do you need to lay down?" Tubbo said and grabbed my shoulders.

"No! Tubbo shut the fuck up! I don't need to do anything I just need- I need to do something- FUCK! that makes no sense I'm sorry!" Tubbo grabbed my arm and sat next to me. He carefully whipped the tears from my face while I hyperventilated.

"Don't touch my face!" I pushed his hands away and used my arms so cover my face. It was mostly silent for a couple seconds, just the sound of my heavy breathing.

"...Ranboo if you can right now could you go get me a cup of water? Please." Tubbo said softly and I quickly calmed down. I stood up and rushed out of the room.

Tommy's POV:

"Tubbo what the fuck just happened." I asked

"Okay so I have no clue for the most part but sometimes when we were living tougher Ranboo would get upset I guess. I'd assume he starts feeling like he has no use, so he would ask me if I needed anything. After I told him no he would start getting all panicky as if I was lying to him. He just really feels the need to help people. After the first time it happened if he ever asked me that again I would just say I needed water." Tubbo tried his best to explain.

"He mostly did it whenever people were upset. So if I was having a bad week he would have what I would call, people pleaser episodes, and just flip out."