I want to stop everything

Tommy's POV:

I woke from my sleep with an imitate pain in my arm and an itchiness on my face. I covered my cheek and continued to lay there. I hated my face so much, I was so disgusting.

I hated everything about me, my face my body my personality my stupid ass humor that isn't even funny. I know why everyone hates me now, because honestly I hate me too. So I guess we have something in common. I smiled to myself as tears ran down my cheeks making the old cuts burn slightly.

That was it. I finally snapped- well for the second time I guess. It was about 2 am but I wasn't tired. I stood from my bed. Maybe I should try a different way. Bleeding out isn't too pleasant.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed some random pill bottles. This should probably be enough. I stuffed all the bottles into my pocket and made my way to the garage.

Rope

We had to have rope somewhere

I set the pill bottles on a ledge and started looking around the room. Just to make sure I was gone for good. I looked through many storage bins only to find tape and paint. Where is the god damn-

There it was. Sat on top of other of the taller shelf. I sighed and stepped closer to the shelf examining it to decide the best way to get up there. I got a good hold on one of the shelves before I hoisted my foot up. Great now just the other foot should be easy enough.

I pulled my foot up and to my dismay i knocked a can of paint over. It fell to the floor with a loud thud. I quickly moved off of the shelf and saw the rope fall. I quickly grabbed it from the floor and attempted to unroll it as fast as I could. I was about half way through tying when the garage door to the house was opened.

I dropped the rope and attempted to turn around and grab the pills off the small table before they were spotted but I just ended up spilling them everywhere. Whoever Just walked into the room was wide awake now.

"Tommy what the hell are you doing?!" I was surprised to hear technos voice.

Techno was a sound sleeper. I'm shocked he woke up to the sound of the paint can unless he wasn't sleeping. He quickly moved over to me and pulled me into a hug.

We Just stood there for a good couple minutes. I could tell he was crying as he hugged me. This is the first time he's spoken to me since the incident and he's only here because I was about to try again. We stood in the dim light of the garage as techno continued to hug me. I didn't bother to hug him back. It had been a while before techno let go and led me to the door. He stopped there and held onto my wrist as he took one step inside.

"WIL! WAKE UP AND GET DOWN HE-" techno yelled out. I quickly reached over with my free hand and covered his mouth.

"Shhhh! Don't tell him! He's gonna be so upset!" I whisper yelled but wil along with some others were already walking down the stairs. I took a deep breath knowing damn well there is no way I could cover this up, there were pills all over the garage floor along with a half tied noose. What the hell could I say to cover this up.

Soon there was a small group of people gathered in the garage that consisted of Dream, Eret, Wilbur, Techno, Niki, Ranboo and Tubbo.

Yeah this is so what I wanted

This is Just amazing

I was pulled into a tight almost suffocating hug by Ranboo. Tubbo was sat on the floor near the shelf sobbing while niki was trying to calm him down. Wil didn't have anything to say and dream was working with Eret on cleaning up the pills.

"Tommy you didn't take any of the pills right?" I was whispered to by Ranboo

"No I don't get the chance too unfortunately." I said and sighed