Hiding is hard

Tommy's POV:

I'm woken up by a tap on the shoulder from tubbo. I take an earbud out. "We're hear" he whispers. I look across the isle out the window and see palm trees from the parking lot.

I grab my bag and exit the plane making sure to not get separated from Wilbur and tubbo. We all stay together and make our way to baggage claim. We find out luggage and walk out into the parking lot. "Okay dream said he was in a white van.. rightttt there-" Wilbur pointed out a large white van parked in the parking lot. I'm assuming it was because he was picking up a lot of people.

We get to the car put our bags in the back and climb inside. We get in the car and see George asleep in the passenger seat and eret, jack and Niki sitting in the far back seats. "Hey guys!" Niki said as we all got situated in the car. We all said our tired greeting and dream started driving. "We aren't to far from the house luckily" dream said and pulled into a neighborhood with very big rich looking houses.

We stop infront of a huge house and get everything out of the back of the car and into the house. We all walk in the front door to see lots of people already here. I smile as we are all greeted by sapnap, ranboo, Karl, quackity, technoblade, phill, minx, and puffy. Everyone let's us settle into our assigned rooms and find our way around the house.

I was sharing a room with Ranboo and Tubbo so I was very pleased. We were across the hall from dream, sapnap and George's room and next to Minx, Niki and Puffys room. There was an attempt to get everyone in rooms with people they liked and got along with.

After settling in and claiming a bed in the room dream calls everyone down home dinner. Shit. I quickly go downstairs trying to get to the living room without being noticed in the group of people. There was quite a lot of people in the kitchen and once they got some food they walked to the table in the living room or the dining table.

"Tommy!" Shit. I hear Wilbur yell my name. "Yeah?" I respond "come get some dinner" he says "I'm not hungry" I say "stop lying" Wilbur said and walked over and put a large plate of food infront of me. "Will I said I wasn't hungry" I say. Just looking at the plate make me nauseous. "The only thing you've eaten today was a bite of burger, eat the food"

Karl looks over at us from the kitchen and comes to sit next to me. "Wilbur stop bothering the kid" Karl said and placed his plate of food next to mine on the table. Will walked away and Karl started talking to me "how have you been Tommy?" He asked "I've been pretty good, I'm happy I get to see everyone" I responded.

"Mhm, yeah we're gonna have a lot of fun" Karl picked up 2 French fries and handed me one while eating the other. I looked at him and set the fry down on my plate. "Come on man it's a French fry, just try it. It'll be the first food you'll try in America" he says and smiles.

I look back at the plate at the fry and pick it up slowly putting it in my mouth an swallowing it. Karl smiles at me but I felt like I was gonna throw up. "I'm gonna go to- to the bathroom" I say and stand up quickly and run to the bathroom.

I kneel down over the toilet and stick my finger into the back of my throat trying to make myself throw up. Eventually I'm successful. I wash my hands. brush my teeth and flush the toilet. I walk out of the bathroom and walk back over to the couch we're Karl was still sitting.

I sit back down and he looks at me "tommy can we talk? Not here like in my room or yours" he says. Fuck. "Um sure, we can go to my room I guess" I stand up and walk into my room and Karl follows me closing and locking the door behind him.

"So what did you want to talk about..?" I ask. "Um I don't know how yo being this up um- tommy are you not eating probably? Like intentionally?"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, this was the one thing I didn't want to happen what do I say what do I do, do I tell the truth will he believe me if i lie?-

"Tommy are you ok?" Karl asks taking me out of my thoughts, "huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" I say. "Are you gonna answer my question" he asks "Um no, no I just sometimes forget to eat and I don't get hungry that often" I say. "Right and you just had to go to the bathroom and you didn't throw up the small a amount of food you ate. Tommy you sound just like me" Karl says.

I stay silent and look at the ground. "It's alright tommy, I won't tell anyone as long as you let me help you" he put his hand on my shoulder then pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "If you don't mind can you roll up your sleeves for me I just need to make sure.. y'know" he released from the hug and looked at me.

"No.." I say and look at the ground. "Please tommy I need to know your okay cause I don't want you to hurt yourself, no one does and we all want to help you get better" he says and reaches for my arm. "Well what if I don't want to get better.." I mumble under my breath. "What"

"What if I don't want to get better!" I say slightly shouting. Karl grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled up my sleeve for a moment before I yanked my arm away. "I said no Karl! You need to respect that! I don't need help! I'm fine!" I yell at him and leave the room.

I go downstairs and sit back on the couch leaving Karl in my room. He dosnt fucking understand why does he think he can "help" me I don't need help. I don't want to feel better.

—————————————————————

Word count: 1107
Really hope your enjoying this I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll update whenever I feel like it