Please no

Tommy's POV:

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I actually woke up. I opened my phone and checked the time 2:07. Great, why can't this day just end. I want to sleep.

I roll over and hear Dream yell for everyone to come to the living room. I sigh and stand up running my hand through my hair hoping I don't look like a complete mess.

I open the door and make my way downstairs. Everyone was already sitting in the living room in a small circle around dream who was standing. I joined the circle sitting next to tubbo.

"Okay, I have decided we are all going to the beach because we have nothing else planned today and I wanted to show you guys around, get ready then get in the cars we are gonna to get food first." Dream said and let everyone go off and get their bathing suits on and beach bags ready. I continued sitting on the floor.

What was I supposed to do. I looked up to see if everyone had already left and I met eyes with Eret. "What are you doing? Why aren't you going and getting ready?" I ask her and they look back at me "I could ask you the same things" he said back to me.

I sighed and stood up. "I'm not really in the mood to go swimming at the beach." I say. "Same" they say in agreement. "Well I'm gonna go get ready I guess, see you at the beach" I say and walk up to my room and grab bathing suit bottoms and a hoodie to change into.

After changing I go and sit in my designated car with Phill driving techno in the passenger seat Ranboo and tubbo sitting in the second row and me and wil sitting in the far back.

Since there were so many of us people had to be separated in cars that dream had rented for the next couple months. Phil started driving.

"Alright we are all gonna stop by mc.donalds first you get food and we can eat at the beach. Everyone else is also stopping there so we should all stay together." Phil explained and made a left turn into the drive through.

Phil went around the car asking people what they wanted. I had been looking out the window distracted for most of the ride by the trees and the pretty landscaping.

"Tommy!" I look up out of my trance to Wilbur trying to get my attention. "Tommy what do you what to eat." Phil asked. "Don't get me anything I'm not hungry" I say and lay my head back on the window.

"Just get him a happy meal or something" I hear wil whisper  to Phil. "It's gonna go to a waste" I state before looking back it the window.

God Wilbur is stubborn. what does he not understand about "I'm not hungry" he's just wasting money at this point. We make our way around the drive through and pick up the food. The car eventually smelling of grease and fried goods.

We made it to the beach and got out of the car waiting for everyone else to arrive. Eventually everyone got their and we started to look for a good spot to hang out.

Dream led us to a far end if the beach with big rocks in the water. The sun made the water glisten with the heavy waves crashing onto the shore almost trying to consume everything on the sand.

I sat on the towel I had brought looking at dream, sapnap, George, quakity and Karl splash each other in the water while Ranboo and tubbo were very further out in the ocean trying to jump over the waves.

I smiled to myself and looked around the beach to see techno, Phil, Niki and will struggling to build a sand castle while eating some of the food that was brought.

"TOMMY COME ON!!" I look back at the water and see tubbo waving his hands in the air. I shake my head at him and he comes swimming back to the shore.

"Tubbo no I'm not going swimming" I say after he reached my spot on the beach.

"Come on dude, take off the hoodie and come swim or I'll get Ranboo to make you" tubbo threatens in a joking way.

"No thanks tubbo" I say, they can't make me go in the water if I don't want to. I close my eyes and snicker to myself. God this is so dum-

My train of thoughts as stopped when someone grabbed me and threw me over their shoulder. It took me a second to comprehend what was happening.

"Wait, WAIT NO, PUT ME DOWN!" I yell and kick my legs. Shit shit shit shit shit. After a couple seconds I feel a cold rush of water on my back.

I open my eyes in shock and accidentally inhale. I try to swim to the surface choking under water. I get to the surface for a second before being tackled by a wave again.

I gasp for air and inhale another load of saltwater. I start to fall deeper in a desperate attempt to get someone's attention. I couldn't feel the sand below me I was too far out.

This was it

I was done for

I was gonna drown because of a stupid prank

The second I let my eyes close I got yanked out of the water and carried back to the shore. I was met with hard hit on the back as I choked a bit before coughing up water. I hear loud talking around me as I continued to struggle.

After about a minute straight of coughing I took in a big breath of air. I opened my eyes to everyone standing around me.

"Tommy are you okay?" I look at ranboo, he looked back at me waiting for an answer. "Yeah I guess I am now.." I say and look away from him.

"Who the hell threw him in the water?!" Wil asked.

"It was me I take full responsibility I didn't mean for this to happen" Ranboo says. Wilbur looked at him with a glare that could kill someone but quickly looked away.

After a couple minutes everyone calmed down from the situation and went back to doing what they were doing previously. I sat back down on my towel and looked down at the sand.

"Tommy?" I look up and see Niki. "Oh hey Niki!" I say in a cheerful tone.

"Do you want me to take your hoodie it's soaking wet and probably freezing I can dry it off for you" Niki says and holds her hand out.

"Oh yeah su- I mean no it's fine I'll keep it on it's not that cold" I say stopping myself remembering why i had to wear the hoodie.

Niki walked away after my response and I laid down on my towel. I tilted my head to the right to see the small happy meal box next to me.

Damn I'm so hungry... no no what am I thinking no I'm not gonna- but one bite couldn't hurt. I glance around to make sure no one is looking at me and I slowly open the small decretive box.

I take the small toy out and laugh at the misshaped plushie. I grab one of the chicken nuggets and take a very small bite out of it. Nope nope nope nope nope I can't do this why did I think I could do this.

I swallowed the small bite and regretted my decision. The texture and the taste killed me inside. I hated it so much, it's so gross. I threw the barley eaten chicken nugget back into the box and laid back down on my towel.

I closed my eyes and tried to just relax.

-time skipppp-

I'm woken up by a shake in the shoulder by tubbo. I sit up and grab my things.

We make our way to the cars and get inside. At this point the sun was setting and everyone was exhausted. I sat in the far back seat next to Wilbur again as we made our way back home.

I was about to fall back asleep when wil started whispering to me. "Tommy are you ok? Y'know after the almost drowning thing?" He asks in a hushed whisper.

"I'm fine now it was just a shock in the moment" I whisper back to him and he nods.

We finally make it to the house and I go inside,rush to my bedroom and collapse onto my bed completely forgetting my now slightly damp clothing.

—————————————————————
Word count:1340

Again it's late this one is a bit longer than normal but I hope you enjoyed it. :)