Im sorry?

Karl's POV;

I stand in Tommy's room after he had left. I didn't mean to make him upset I just wanted to help him. I sigh and sit down on his bed. His suitcase was placed on the floor next to it.

You wouldn't think he would? Maybe I should just check to be safe.

I lay the suitcase down on its side and open it. I'm met with folded clothing in neat stacks and a small plastic bag. I pick up the bag and look at the three small blades in it.

I sigh and stuff the small bag into my pocket and situate the suitcase so it looks like it was undisturbed. I leave his room and go throw the bag away in the kitchen trash can and cover it with a few paper towels.

Tommy's POV:

I see Karl come downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

What if he told someone? I don't want them to treat me differently. What if they just send me off to some mental hospital or something? They are gonna kick me out if they find out.

I stand up from the couch and make my way back to my room my breathing getting heavy the more I walk. I lay down on my bed and try to control myself.

It's gonna be fine it's gonna be fine it's gonna be fine

I repeat in my head over and over until I calm down. That worked better than I thought it would. I sit up and go and open my suit case looking for my only coping mechanism that works.

I open the case and shuffle through my clothing a bit before discovering it's not there. No one else has been in this room- Karl, that bitch.

I nearly run down the stairs and go into the kitchen where Karl was drinking a monster. "Karl, give it back" I say in a stern tone trying to keep my voice down. "What are you talking about Tommy?" Karl asked.

"You know exactly what I'm fucking talking about now give it back" I loose my stern tone and now it sounded more like I was begging. "Tommy I'm not just gonna give it back to you, that's not healthy" Karl said also making an attempt to keep his voice down so the others in the living room watching a show wouldn't hear.

"And neither is drinking monster 24/7 but no one takes that away from you" I say. "Just.. please give it back to me Karl I need it, you don't understand" I say almost crying at this point.

"You don't need it Tommy now go into the living room and watch the movie with everyone" Karl says and I glance over at the living room.

"Karl please I'm begging you I'll do anything please just give them back what do you want? Money? I'll give you money just please Karl." I say letting my voice crack a bit attempting to not yell.

"I don't want your money I want you to be safe Tommy, I'm not gonna let you continue doing this to yourself" Karl had started to raise his voice slightly.

"Karl give them back! Now! I'm done with this bull shit! You went through my suitcase and took them and I want them back!" I start to yell. I was done with this, he needed to give me my shit back right now.

"I'm not giving them back! Now go watch the movie! You need to control yourself!" Karl said matching my tone.

I look at him pissed and walked into the living room and sat on the floor in-front of the couch. I could feel everyone looking at me and I turn around to look at Ranboo sitting on the couch looking down at me.

"Mind your own fucking business!" I say and turn around to look back at the t.v.

—first time skip yay—

No ones POV

The movie had ended and half the people in the room had fallen asleep and were being carried up the stairs or down the hallway to their rooms.

Tommy was sat on the floor passed out and Karl was the one to bring him to his room along with tubbo who also happened to have fallen asleep.

Karl's POV:

I had finished carrying Tubbo and Tommy up the stairs and putting them on their beds having to take two separate trips. I sat on the counter in the kitchen and started another Monster when dream came down the stairs t double check no one was sleeping in the living room anymore.

Dream made eye contact with me then walked into the kitchen and took the Monster right out of my hand. "Karl it's 2am stop drinking this shit." Dream said and put it back in the fridge.

"Come on man it's not that bad, I've stayed up all night before I'm not a kid." I respond and get off the counter.

"I know that but while your living here your gonna be exhausted when we go out and film things for YouTube, so go to bed" dream defends and turns off the light in the kitchen.

"Fine, fine" I say and walk up the stairs to mine and Quakitys shared room.

—————————————————————
Word count:881

It's late, I'm tired, hope you enjoyed.