Chaper name??

3rd person pov

After a short conversation with his friends, Tommy made his way to the living room. He would've gone to sleep in his own room but he didn't feel like being around the other two. He had grabbed a few pillows from his bed along with his blanket.

Just as Tommy was getting arranged on the couch, Dream walked down the stairs.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" Dream asked the other blonde.

"I just wanted to be alone for tonight." Tommy replied, laying his blanket across the couch.

"Well, Wilbur's asking for you."

Tommy sighed and left his things on the couch, he walked over to Dream and followed him up the stairs and into Wilburs room.

Wilbur was sat up in bed, drinking a glass of water. His eyes looked exhausted and his hair was a mess.

"Tommy- come here." Wilbur noticed the blonde walking into the room and quickly set his glass down. Tommy carefully walked over to Wilbur's bedside. Wilbur turned to face Tommy and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

"I'm so sorry." Wilbur said, trying his best to stand up infront of Tommy.

"You don't need to get up, and it's okay." Tommy held his hands in-front of himself, motioning Wilbur to stay sitting.

"It's not okay." Wilbur stood up. "I shouldn't have said that stuff."

"I promise that it's okay." Tommy said.

"Cut the crap Tommy, I know what happened with Phil, okay." Wilbur said harshly.

Tommy didn't reply. Wilbur sighed and walked over to the blonde.

"Sorry." He said, "I'm so sorry that I keep lashing out like that."

Tommy once again didn't reply to the taller.

"Im just- really.. really worried about you."

"I know Wil."

"I'm just trying to protect you!"

"I know Wil."

Wilbur wipped his face and pulled Tommy forward into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy, engulfing him in his embrace.

"Please, let's make this right." Wilbur muttered quietly.

"I'm willing to try.." Tommy replied at a similar volume.

———————————————————

Over the course of the next few months tommy moved in with Phil and Wilbur. He lived with them like they were family, Tommy slowly but surely started eating again without restraint.

He would have meals with the two men and would eat on his own free will on other days.

It took a while longer, but Tommy eventually stopped cutting himself. With lots of watching over him by the older men Tommy stopped.

After a week or so tommy was feeling better, better than he had felt in years, he was streaming more and going out for vlogs and hanging out with all of his friends again.

———————————————————

It had been 3 months and 2 weeks since tommy moved in with Wilbur and Phil. He had been doing amazing and both of his friends were very proud of all of the progress he had been making.

Tommy was streaming, like he had been a lot lately, when everything hit him like a wave. His head throbbed as he shivered. He grabbed onto the sides of his head, the feeling was now a foreign thing because of how long it had been.