CHAPTER 3

Six years have passed since Karna's training have began, today was the day when powers inside Karna will merge. Three sages knew that Suryadev has personally came yesterday to inform them. In theses three years Karna has proven himself worthy, he has impressed three of them by his devotion and complete surrender. It doesn't mean he didn't question what's being taught but rather he question each and every teaching regularly with out having an ounce of fear and wouldn't let it go until he completely understand. They were impressed by his hunger of knowledge and pace of everything taught to him. They knew after first night Karna hasn't slept till now, he has either spend the nights in practice or meditation and yoga. Three of them has divided different responsibilities regarding Karna, Saint Vishwamitra was responsible for his character building, Shukracharya was responsible for his mental strength and fortitude and Bhagwan Parshuram has taken up responsibility of making a great warrior. They knew he would have knowledge and everything else after today but they have made sure he would be worthy of he would be getting and Karna hasn't disappointed them. They taught him everything but they made sure that Karna earned what's being taught to him. They have regularly took rigours and harsh test to see whether he has learnt what been taught to him completely and whether he is eligible for what they will be teaching him next. Karna with his abilities constantly proved him and impressed them. So much so that they squeezed their all knowledge and poured it inside him. So except divine knowledge they taught h everything.

In these years being able impressed by him, Saint Vishwamitra taught him all the scriptures, Gayatri Mantra, medical and poison, duties of a King, how to run a kingdom, how to be impartial, etc. He has made karna not only righteous but able ruler too. Karna too never shied away from ask questions about anything or everything written on vedas. This behaviour was not supressed instead encouraged by Saint Vishwamitra, he too wanted his students to have deep understanding of what's written and not just mug up everything. He made him aware of trigun and make sure he have those. He made Karna excellent orator. He taught Karna one has jump in muddy river to clean it, so as long his intentions are right and his soul was giving him permission he would not be doing Adharm but also warned him to never over look what his heart is saying because his good intentions too will become adharm because there is saying way to hell is paved with good intentions for some reason.

Shukracharya too taught him, he taught him everything about political science, Shukraniti, yoga, knowledge of maya (how to recognise or break it). His biggest achievement was slow and slowly remedy the ripus of his students through thorugh yoga and its eight limbs. Being a mortal Karna could let go of all of his ripus but he has excellent control over. It was throughly tested by Shukracharya by placing Maya on him and make him go through several circumstances. He knew it's only anger that Karna was incapable of control completely other wise he has complete control over lust, greed, arrogance, delusion and jeolousy. He made sure that Karna mental fortitude will be top notch. He brought positive reinforcement to him so that his eagerness to prove him not take over him.

Bhagwan Parshuram has made him a great warrior and for him Karna became his favourite student. Even though there of them know Karna respected everyone but he is most close to Bhagwan Parshuram. Parshuram though didn't taught Karna any divine or celestial weapons but he squeezed all his knowledge and pass it to Karna. He made him ambidextrous in everything so that his both hands would be equally effective in everything. He taught him to use each and every weapons with utmost efficiency, he taught him about warfare both vyuha formation and mental warfare and statergies. He was impressed by Karna because unlike his other two Students Karna was not afraid of questioning and suggesting any thing. Some of his suggestion impressed him too. In this six years he laid a solid foundation on him and taught him all methods of every weapons be it spear, mace, Archery, sword, axe, whip, daggers etc.  He taught him how to fight on ground, on horse, on elephant and on Chariot.