CHAPTER 30

Ghandhari and Dhritrashtra with teary eyes and proud face returned to their chamber as they were too emotional to speak or meet anyone. Upon arriving the room Ghandhari couldn't help but Burt out. Hugging Dhritrashtra who was also teary eyes but controlled is emotions to flow out.

Dhritrashtra : Ghandhari, why are you crying so loudly. We should be proud of our eldest son. Control your tears priye.

Ghandhari : Let it flow Aarya, it is tears of happiness. Today listening to Duryodhana it seems my penance is successful. Aarya today my happiness know no bound my Putra, i always been proud of him regardless but today no one could be happy than me.

Dhritrashtra : Me too priye I at also proud of my son. I always wanted to complete my dream through him but today I proud he wants to be self made man. What could compare to pride of father if he was addressed through his son. We are blessed Ghandhari. You and I were right when we fought entire Hastinapur for his survival.

Ghandhari : I would have fought regardless Aarya, I never believed in omens, my children are boon of Mahadev. There is as no way they would be bad even when everyone considers him evil i believed in him Aarya. I was always envy of Kunti how much her son's respect her and were close to her but today I know my Duryodhana didn't love me any less Aarya. He isn't expressive as others since childhood but I didn't know in heart he loves us so much. Aarya, my motherhood successed today.

Dhritrashtra : Yes priye. Son like him is written in fortune and we are blessed to have such fortune. We both can't see and were always busy in our duties. Though we tried but we weren't able to spend time with them but once I give back throne to Yudhishthir we will go to kingdom of our children and give them our time and love with undivided attention that they deserve.

Ghandhari : Yes Aarya, we would. We would proud parents of our children who will build a great and prosperous kingdom I am sure. Infact luxury, riches is not important but result of hard work of our children is. I will be happy if they get smaller kingdom but remain happy throughout their life.

Dhritrashtra : What are you saying Ghandhari, our children will have huge and prosperous kingdom. Didn't you hear the determination of Duryodhana. His brothers and friends would help him have faith in our children.

(A/n : Moh isn't something one could ever get rid of especially likes of Dhritrashtra whose Putra moh has no bound.)

Ghandhari : Yes Aarya, I agree with you completely. His brothers and friends would help him. Especially Putra Karna, since he came in life of Duryodhana he has helped him in a way no other could. We can never be enough greatfull to him Aarya.

Dhritrashtra : I know Ghandhari, you weren't in the sabha. There Angraj has declared that he will help Duryodhana in building his kingdom. Di you know Ghandhari he assured the sabha that not a grain of rice would Putra Duryodhana need from Hastinapur just independence.

Like this old couple spend one hour in embrace of each other proud of their Jyeshtha son. This happiness is something they can never be tired to speak about.

One more soul, eldest of current Kuruvansh who has heard whatever brings talked in Duryodhana chamber was having different emotions coursing through him. He was filled with pride and guilt. Pride because of Duryodhana's words and guilty was also because of that only. He was remembering how in moh of Pandavas he has never paid heed to whatever Duryodhana or Kauravas said. He remembered how many times Duryodhana came to him saying Bheem has hurted his brother but he brushed him off thinking being jealous. Had he paid attention to him poison incident would never had happened, it was also because of his negligence. After hearing what Karna has said he tried to be there for Duryodhana but his belief has faltered when lakhagrah happened, if not for Vidhur informing him that Duryodhana was unaware of everything he would have no doubt March to chamber of Duryodhana to blame him but he was glad that that wasn't case and was shameful doubting Duryodhana. After that he saw his goodness and hard work.  He has himself realised that the he played role in partion of Hastinapur because of his moh, he was impartial as himself believe to be. He always listened to Pandavas about smallest things they had to share but for karvas it was only be quiet or foolish prince. It was a surprise that Kauravas respect him and call him Pitamah after his partiality. Tears were flowing from his eyes too but it was of self-blame more than anything. He realised that he who was proud as guardian of tree of Hastinapur was actually the one who was slowly chopping it from middle because of his behaviour. Some dharmvahan he was. Oath this and oath that, he always took pride in it why would he not after he became Bheeshma from Devratha because of his oath but it would have better, so much better that he stayed Devratha. He fulfilled his promise to Kunti but was so engrossed in it that he forgot his promise to Ghandhari. He has promised both protection along with their children. But Ghandhari has to fight to keep his eldest alive, oh how much it tore his heart hearing it from Duryodhana but it was hard and cold fact. He son of Ganga who provides to even Asur, rakshas and other of her holy water has become so biased that he was ready to kill a new born because of some prediction and bad weather.

(A/n remember he doesn't know of Karna or his truth as Mata ganga was devi and Indra was her king. Don't worry bhe will know but from sources he didn't expect.)

Today was day of strange day of revelation. And no one in Hastinapur was left untouched by this day. When all these things were happening there was another soul whose world has turned upside down on mistakenly eavesdropping on a conversation that he wasn't supposed to. But what he herd has shook him to core and all the reality of his life became question to him as base of his life has betrayed him he feels. He feels that one he trusted more than his life has taken a rusted knife and not only jabbed him but has twisted it while quietly watching when he was squirming in pain for years. Everything feels illusion and delusion to him. Life itself seems farce and lie to him. His beliefs were shaken.

A/N GUESS WHO HE IS??? WHAT HAS HE LEARNT???

MY FRIEND @keerthivasanfirst has this YouTube channel pls help him in any way you can. I would be thankful. https://youtube.com/channel/UCxyTLzCIZpL4prgAzdMj5QA