CHAPTER 4

After having breakfast, the sages were going to meditate but suddenly. Karna told them he is going to fetch more water and woods. They sages were going to meditate then heard footsteps came to hermitage and call of help from Bhagwan Parshuram. They frowned and went to see what has happened for people to climb up Mahendragiri and call out Bhagwan Parshuram. They came outside the hermitage. They saw various people were including male, female, children. They looked malnourished and weak. It must be quite hard for them to climb up but they still did so it must be something important.

People : Pranipat Bhagwan, Pranipat rishiwar.

Trio : Kalyan ho.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Why are you here.

Leader : Bhagwan, we are suffering from injustice. Please help us we came here as last resort.

Bhagwan Parshuram : What injustice and who did that to you so that you all have to come to me.

Leader : Prabhu, if it was human we would never come here to disturb here. But it is Devraj himself who is doing injustice, we had no choice but to come here. We live in the village nearby. Devraj Indra has stopped raining on our village two years ago till now we have survived on grains we stored but now our supplies are exhausted. If even this year rain didn't happen, the filed will become barren and draught wil happen.

Bhagwan Parshuram (frowned) : Why did Devraj stopped raining on your village.

Leader : Bhagwan, two years ago we have decided to pray to lord Krishna only. Devraj Indra became angered because of this and stopped raining on our village. Please help us and provide us justice.

Bhagwan Parshuram : I have left fighting years ago. My last fight was with my student Bheeshma who did great injustice to a woman but don't worry you will get your justice. But it's not me but my student who will provide you justice my last student of this yug will provide you justice. I was going to test him myself but this is a good opportunity. Don't worry you all can rest at foot of Mahendragiri. My student will arrange everything and will provide you justice too. Let me also see what he capable of.

People left , Bhagwan Parshuram looked at other two and nodded. Not only Bhagwan Parshuram but Asurguru shukracharya and saint vishvamitra too was thinking a way to test Karna. But this was excellent opportunity as Parshuram said because they knew no matter how much they berate him Karna would never raise weapons at them and if somehow he did that the guilt of doing so will hurt him very badly. They all consider him as son and actually don't want that. But it seems niyati has played his game again. They return to their hermitage and saw Karna wasn't there seeing this Bhagwan Parshuram shouted his name, hearing him being called karna who was gathering woods left his woods there and rushed to hermitage.

Karna : Yes Gurudev.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Putra, time has come for your gurudhkhsina. Will you give it to me.

Karna : Ji Gurudevs, ofcourse I will give it to you, it will be my honor to give you gurudhkhsina.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Putra, my gurudhkhsina is that you go and do justice for people that are dismounting the Mahendragiri right now, you have to defeat the one doing the injustice and whoever it is you will not reveal about who your teacher are or you are Devputra until you defeat your opponent.

Karna touched his feet  : As you say Gurudev.

Bhagwan Parshuram : Vijayi bhava.

He then touched feet of his other teachers, they too gave him same blessings. After talking their blessings Karna immediately started dismounting the mountain in the direction Bhagwan Parshuram has pointed him to. Soon he met the people and get to know what has happened. Even after hearing them there is not one ounce of fear in him. He first went down with them and arranged  their house and food for 5 days. Then he left towards the most secluded peak in the mountain and he equipment an arrow on his bow and after chanting mantras he shot it towards the swarglok. Indra who was in sabha was shocked when an arrow landed on his feet. Not only him but the others like Agni, varun, vayu, etc except Suryadev dev were also shocked by this. Thinking it as insult indradev immediately got Angry and closed his eyes and used his divine power to see who dare to launch arrow at swarglok. Other Devs too did the same and they saw in the secluded peak of Mahendragiri there is a young man standing with a bow of n is hands and was looking at sky. Indradev's anger surpassed everything at the disrespect shown by this young man. He immediately disappeared from there and arrived where Karna was.