CHAPTER 29

Draupadi was with ladies, unlike in Anga here like rest of Aaryavrat females don't interfere with court proceedings until they were invited. So she was spending time with Bhanumati and Ghandhari. In less than half day she and bhanumati has formed a good relationship and she also got maternal love from Ghandhari. In Dhushala she got a mischievous little sister who is cute and innocent. After Ulupi was welcomed the females were busy in arranging and preparation of various upcoming rituals.

She was also introduced to Ulupi and Rajmata kunti. She didn't have any interaction with Ulupi but it was Rajmata Kunti that was completely oblivious to. She doesn't know what to think of this woman. She was poised and elegant but when compared to Radha maa or Mata Ghandhari she felt Rajmata Kunti has veil covering her. She also doesn't know how to feel of her because she was mother of Pandavas, at first Rajmata treated showed her care but clearly it lacked love Draupadi received from Ghandhari may because Angraj was enemy of Pandavas but once Rajmata Kunti saw her bangles she asked questions which made Draupadi frown her brows, why is Rajmata so interested in bangles Radha maa gave to her. Then suddenly a dasi came and what happening in court was told to them. Immediately Both royal mother's along left the preparation to meet their sons. Draupadi tag along with Bhanumati who was going with Mata Ghandhari for directions.

She reached there and saw Maharaj Dhritarashtra was there with another man may be a servant or confidant to show him direction but not only them but Mahamahim Bheeshma was there too. They all heard hard voice of Radhey that was dripping with anger as he addressed King of Ghandhar. She saw all everyone got tense even Mahamahim Bheeshma. Soon words of prince Duryodhana stopped Radhey who gave stern threat to ghandhar Raj. Then she heard everything Duryodhana said and got gist of everything. She was shocked to hear everything. She didn't know the prince famous as being evil all over entire Aaryavrat was talking, is he evil then she wants to see saints. One who respects his parents so much can never be evil. When she heard everything happens to him or his family she was shocked, she turned to see rest of people there and saw their flood gates of tears were open. She got to know that Duryodhana was inocent in case of varnavrat for which entire Aaryavrat blames him only his Mama was responsible for that. After hearing everything she got to know how wrong she was about him like Radhey. He was good man and a son who loves his parents very much. She realised how wrong is perception of Aaryavrat about him.

Then she saw King of Ghandhar walking out she saw him for first time but there was immense guilt and sadness on his face. He apologized to queen Ghandhari and left. After that tear stricken elders along with servant of Maharaj left too. She and Bhanumati were only one standing there. A teary eyed but proud Bhanumati immediately entered the room and she too followed her.

To surprise trio in the room Bhanumati immediately entered the room and hugged her husband. Panchal princees too came and stood beside Karna.

Bhanumati : I am proud to be your wife Aarya.

The couple hugged each other while rest turn their head other ways. They gave the couple time but good times have to end. So with simultaneous cough from occupants of room did Bhanumati and Duryodhana released their hug but now embarrassment and blush were apparent on their face. Karna and Ashwatthama like best friends didn't want the opportunity to tease Duryodhana.

Karna : Mitra Ashwatthama I think we should leave the love birds here, what say?

Ashwatthama : Truth you said Mitra Karna, they are married but still behaves like their first meeting. Shiv shiv.

Said couple blushed hard after that. Draupadi couldn't control her laughter seeing the tease. He laughter attracted the attention towards her.

Draupadi ( awkwardly) : Pranipat.

Duryodhana and Ashwatthama were also meeting her first time after her swamvar, though they didn't had good impression of her but they too know she was wife of Karna and someone Karna loves. So respect is ought to be given.

Both : Pranipat Angrani.

Bhanumati : What Angrani, she is wife of Bharata Karna. Either call her bhabhi or sister.

Bhanumati was aware of opinion of her husband and Ashwatthama towards Draupadi. Don't look at trio with simple understanding. A Brahmin, a Kshatriye and a suta most bizarre group they were but they have utmost pride in that and their friendship. Others can think whatever they want but she knew three of the love and respect each other to astonishing level. They were brother not from blood but from bond and heart. Both Ashwatthama and Duryodhana respected Karna as elder brother because he was jyeshtha and usually was one to guide and listen to their menial problem with patience. Some thin both men lacked from childhood. In case of her husband elders neglected him, her parents in law were busy and Mamashree was always hell bent on filling his head with poison. In case of Ashwatthama his father leaned towards his best student Arjun and mother was always busy in penance. So in Karna they got love and care of someone always there for them so they were possessive about him. Especially after seeing how kind, selfless and pure Karna is. When Draupadi insulted him she was already in their worst pages it was by god's grace that she married to karna otherwise Bhanumati herself didn't knew what length both of them go to extract revenge from her since Karna was above these things. But now situation is different and she was thankful because interacting with Draupadi she realised she was not proudly princess like they think. So she must bridge and amend the relationship because she knew like Karna both Ashwatthama and her aarya was someone who ones recognised someone as loved ones will give their life for them.

Duryodhana and Ashwatthama didn't had problems with what Bhanumati said but before they could do something Draupadi came to them and touched their feet.

Draupadi : Bless me Bharataon. I apologize for misunderstanding you.

Draupadi did this because she now understand what mistakes she did by having biased opinions about them without truly knowing anything about them. She also understand her mistake at swamvar and knows both of them there were angry at her. She did this to ask their forgiveness.

Duryodhana and Ashwatthama had their eyes wide open as they saw her touching their feet and asking for forgiveness. The immediately said

Duryodhana : Sada sukhi raho behna. Bhagwan tumhe sare sukh de. Get up sisters are crown their place is never at feet of brothers. Since you call me brother you are like Dushala to me i promise your protection.

Ashwatthama : Aayushman bhava, sada suhagan bhava. Get up sister, There is no need of forgiveness for misunderstanding between siblings. I too promise to be good brother to you. Come to us if this Karna upsets you we will take care of him. Isn't it Duryodhana.

Ashwatthama deliberately beside this to difuse the awkward and lighten the mood. Duryodhana too played along to get revenge teasing from Karna.

Duryodhana : Yes, ofcourse. I will handle him don't worry.

Draupadi stood up happily because she can hear surprise and sincerity in their voices. She was smiling. Karna too decided to play along.

Karna : Traitors.

Laughter resounded in chamber hearing him but he was smiling. Bhanumati and Karna were happy and smiled seeing the budding relationship.

Far away in Dwarka, Shri Krishna was smiling seeing change in destiny of his sakshi's. Now Draupadi has altered her fate by her choice which is absolutely correct. He stopped seeing the future because he too want to experience the future these changes would bring but dharmstapana will happen but war could be avoided only the most heinous has to be killed. Ansh of Suryadev and Mahadev will be his companion and driving force. He played flute happily and nature enjoyed the carefree and happy tune of flute of nuturer.