Chapter 15: Secrets

Author's note: pre-warning, it may suggest sexual detail a little bit, I'm not sure how much or little it does compared to the last chapter. Also, there will be one "secret" that Michael reveals, that isn't something about him in real life. I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE ANY OFFENCE WITH IT, OK? It probably won't anyway, but just in case. But I felt kind, so I updated sooner than normal. lol, thank you guys :)

The next day

Last night was incredible. I won't go into detail but.. oh man, Michael's good. He was right when he said I'd have an addiction to his treatment, I'm already getting wihdrawal symptoms. The way he touched me, kissed me and embraced me.. I felt like a queen. I just went along with whatever he did; I was just enjoying every moment.

I think you can guess what happened after we'd kissed a while.

Right now, I'm waiting for Michael to come back. He's been at work all day. It's Tuesday, meaning another three days of work after today. I've been doing random stuff today, I always do when Michael's at work. I get bored. When I was with Alex, he was always in, cos he didn't have a job. With Michael, however, he goes out to work every week day, earning a living as a doctor. A sexy doctor, might I just add.

It's 5:29pm. Michael should be home any second now. I sit down on the bed, and look outside the bedroom window. It has a view of the drive way, where Michael normally parks. I see Michael's car slowly come into the drive way, and I feel a rush of excitement at the knowledge I'm about to see him.

However, there's one major thing I need to talk to him about.

He gets out of his car, and I watch him walk around to the front of the house, until I hear him come through the door.

"Mr and Mrs Summers, I'm home!" he calls like normal.

"Hiya Michael," I hear mom and dad reply back in turn.

I hear footsteps on the staircase, and then the door opens. There he is. He smiles, closes the door, and then locks it.

Uh, why? He walks towards me and takes me into his embrace.

"Hey, babe."

He's never called me that before. Oh, how it sends shivers down my spine!

He's found a whole new confidence since last night. I love it.

"Hey, you." I squeeze his nose and smile up at him. He has his arms around me, and he nuzzles into my cheek and neck playfully.

"Guess who missed you today?" he challenges.

"Oh, I don't know. Who?" I play along, stifling a laugh.

"That was me, silly!" He ruffles my hair and kisses my lips once. He's so cute.

"So.. I cannot stop thinking about last night!" he grins.

"Oh.. neither can I," I reply quietly. Michael picks up on my quietness and sits me down on the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong? Wait, don't tell me. You're.. in pain? You didn't like it? I was too.. crazy? Please tell me sweetheart," he begs, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, of course I loved it. Every moment of it. And no, I don't hurt. I've done it before, I'm sad to say, with Alex. Remember, we kinda made a child together?" I smile faintly, and Michael strokes my back gently.

"Yeah, I know. So, tell me. What's the matter?"

"Hmm.. yesterday night was our first time together, if you know what I mean?"

"Oh yes," Michael smirks.

"Yeah, well.. there was one thing wrong."

"Oh God, what? What did I do?!" he asks in worry.