Chapter 44: Bisexual

Author's note: I have a new story in Off The Wall era, titled Stranded. Go check it out if you want!

We've been baby shopping now, and we've bought a few things - simple things like unisex clothing and cuddly toys and rattles.

Now, it's night, and I'm glad for it, cos I'm tired.

Jasper and Charlie already went to their rooms after saying goodnight to us, so me and Michael are alone in our room now.

It's past midnight - and yes, we've already prescribed our medication, and we're both extremely tired from it.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," Michael says softly, pecking my lips. "And goodnight, Mini."

"Night Michael," I reply, switching out the light.

As soon as I close my eyes, I'm brought into the world of sleep.

--

"Agh!"

I wake up suddenly, hearing Michael cry out breathlessly.

I widen my eyes, switching the bedside lamp on, and I look to my left to see Michael sat up, panting heavily, sweating immensely.

"Michael... what's wrong?" I ask.

He changes his breathing, exhaling out of his nose rather than his mouth, and allows his head to fall back onto the pillow.

"She's haunting me..."

"Who's haunting you?" I ask.

"Sh-She's out to get me... cos I killed her..."

"No, Michael... not Billie again... Michael, please..."

He turns to look at me, his eyes widened and sweat dripping from his curls.

"I freakin' killed her, Becky, and now she's out to get me... and I just... I can't take it!"

"Shh, calm down, Michael. She isn't out to get you... she's gone..." I comfort him.

"But--"

"Michael, if it makes you feel better, you can tell me about the nightmare you pretty-obviously just had."

He takes a deep breath. "It was... it was awful..."

"Tell me," I demand softly.

He sits up on the bed again, and leans his head on the headboard.

"M-Me and you, we were at the park... a-and we were being cute, like normal... y'know, sitting on the park bench together, kissing, snuggling, all that... and then I heard a voice that said, "You killed me... now it's my turn", and I turned around and saw Billie..."

"Keep going," I instruct.

"Sh-She was holding a chainsaw... it was switched off, but she had it in her hand, and was watching us. Then she said, "You took my happiness, so now I'll take yours", and then I grabbed your hand and we ran home together. We got home, and ran to our room, and hid in the closet, hiding ourselves real deep under the clothes and stuff..."

"Yeah?"

"But then she came into the room, and I heard the chainsaw start, and I was so scared of you and Mini dying, and myself... she opened the closet door, and then she found us right away... she dragged you out of the closet, and killed Mini with the chainsaw. Because Mini wasn't born, she had to use the chainsaw on you to get him or her, so you died too... it hurt so badly... and... and then..."

"Go on..."

"Then she got me out the closet and said, "If you wanna live, you gotta kiss me and..." she also asked me to..."