Chapter Twenty-Four

The next day I woke up with an arm surrounding my hips, I smiled as I knew it was Nathan, his other arm was under his head.

He looked so peaceful while sleeping, not like the days we used to fight. His lips were partially open, and his breathing was soft.

I then placed my hand in his chest, which caused him to move, I gave him a soft kiss on the lips to let him know that it was me.

He opened his eyes and gave me a soft smile before kissing me.

"We have school." I say as a matter of fact.

"Ugh... can't we just skip today and stay in bed?" He asks closing his eyes putting his face in my neck.

"No, it's the final week." I say and he grumbled something I couldn't hear clearly.

"What?" I ask and he pulled back.

"But I don't want to go." He rants like a little child.

"Come one, get up. I'm hungry by the way." I say standing up pulling the blanket from Nathan.

He grumbled a profanity to my sudden reaction.

"Now, I'll take a shower and then we'll get something to eat. After you take a shower too." I say grabbing a towel from my closet.

"How about we take a shower together, you know, to save water?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aww... no." I say with a smile before walking into the bathroom. Sorry Nathan, I'm not ready for that yet.

After my quick shower, the water was cold so I almost got hypothermia, I sent Nathan to the bathroom so I could change.

"What I'm going to put?" He asks from the other side of the door.

"Wear the same cloth from yesterday." I reply getting my hair done, bun or no bun? No bun. I left my hair fall behind my back, too tired to try something different.

"Don't you have brothers?"He asks.

"Yeah, they're thirteen." I say, emphasizing the age.

I heard him grumble before entering the shower, I chuckled at his reaction. A few minutes later Nathan was out of the bathroom dripping wet with a towel tied at his waist. His V-line visible. Damn.

"Can you pass me my clothes?" He asks and I gave him his shirt and pants, not taking my look away from him. God he was hot.

He went back into the bathroom and came out a little later, he didn't took that long. Right, 'cause guys always are fast in everything. If you know what I mean.

We went to eat afterward, nothing so fancy, just plain-old McDonalds. The breakfast didn't took that long, the ride to school was short, mainly because the McDonalds was five minutes away from school.

"After school we're going on a date." He says giving me one of his significant smirks.

I didn't replied, instead I just smiled and blushed, or at least I think I blushed, there's a high chance that I did.

For the rest of the day I couldn't concentrate on my classes, I was just hyped about my first official date with Nathan. Well, as friends with benefits.

Maybe it was due to the fact that I almost didn't had any class with Nathan today, stupid schedules.

Anyway, I didn't noticed it was already the fifth period until I realized the teacher was explaining some last things about a certain topic I was unfamiliar with. In fact I was completely lost, I didn't understood a single shit about what she was explaining. All I knew it was about a war or something similar.