Chapter Eight

Dedicated to @AnaPatriciaGilGadea for making me laugh every day.

-•-

"Hey babe." Nate says with a grin on his face.

I shiver to that nickname.

'Hey babe.' Ryan's voice entered in my head.

"Don't. Call. Me. Like. That." I say, pronouncing every word clearly so he can listen well.

"Sorry, sugar." Remember what I said before about ripping his head off? Well I'm about to do it.

"What's is wrong with you?!" I ask/shout.

"I'm in love." He says coming closer to me. As a natural reflect I took a step back.

"I mean, you punched Evan!" I shout, now half hallway was looking at us.

"Oh, yeah, I did." He says, a smile forming on his face.

"Why?" I say, my voice almost breaking and I could feel tears forming on my eyes. I blink to scare them away.

Yes, I'm so cool that I blink to scare tears away.

"Because." He says and now he was face to face with me. "He wanted to steal you from me." He finishes kissing me in the cheek.

I pushed him back and said: "I'm not some object, or a prize you can simply win!"

"Well, it's true that it was a prize for you to get me." That's it, I'm over with him.

"You know what?" I say, putting my hands up in surrender. "I'm done with you." I say walking back to my class.

"In the end, you'll come back!" He says, but I ignore him.

I entered my History class. Obviously, because of my fight with Nate, I was late.

"You're late Ms. Miller." The teacher says.

"I'm sorry." I say wiping the forming tears on my eyes. "I had a problem."

"Okay, go sit." Is it me, or does this teacher understood me? Either way I sat down on my chair.

Ungratefully, it was next to Melanie.

"Hey, saw you fighting with Nate." She says, she had a huge grin on her face.

"Shut up." I say trying to forget that incident.

"You know he's mine." She says with a frown on her face. Yes, and I'm bipolar.

"Fine, okay, I give it to you in a box if you want." I say sarcastically.

The day went by as I found myself in art class with Evan. The teacher of Art class was my favourite teacher of all. He did understood teen problems. Well, I guess that's because he's 22.

"Well class." He says, now his hazel eyes turning at us. "Today I want you to paint your feelings." He finishes, I think, he looked at me.

"What are you gonna paint?" Evan asks.

I didn't know how to respond. In don't know how I feel, not anymore.

"I don't know yet. You?" I ask him.

"Same here." He says with a quiet laughter. A perfect laughter.

Apart from Nate, screw my hormones.

Five minutes has passed and my drawing pad was still white.

'You're ugly.'

'Why are you so fat?'

'Nobody will EVER love you.'

Tears were already forming, gosh, I hate to feel like this. That's because I'm a strong person, but he make me feel weak and vulnerable, like if he was coming back again. But I know he won't.