Chapter Two

Sorry for being late, at least I already finished my exams. :)

~*~

I walk back to my table where my friends sat.

"Did he asked you out?" Melody asks.

That girl must have bionic ears.

"Maybe, probably, yes." I respond with a huge grin on my face.

"And you said no, right?" Mark asks. His voice was cold and serious, are you jelly? "Anyway, I don't care, I have algebra, bye." He says as he walked out of the cafeteria.

That wasn't nice.

~*~

The rest of the day went by quickly, even though I didn't saw Mark again through day.

I sat on the stairs waiting for my sister to pick me by. I don't have a car because that's too much responsibility for me.

"Need a ride?"

I turned around and saw Nate standing there with a questioning look on his face.

"Neh." I reply and he slowly walks by.

When he was long on the distance, I started unconsciously staring at his ass.

Damn boy!

"Want a piece of it?!" He shouts from the distance.

Holy shit, well, maybe I stared a little bit longer than I thought.

Minutes later a black Ferrari was in front of me.

"Hello girl." Sarah says.

She was already turning 22, but she still had her bright green eyes and dirty blonde hair tied up in a messy bun.

"Hello, sister." I say with a big smile on my face.

"Why so happy?" She asks.

"Well... I got a 'date'" I reply.

I think I've gone deaf. Sarah lets a loud, very loud, shriek that probably paralysed the whole universe.

"Maybe you can scream a little bit louder, they didn't heard you in the Andromeda Galaxy!" I shout back

"Finally my little sister got a date." She says hugging me, strongly, very strongly. "Now, who is the gentleman?" She asks

"Nathan Grey." I reply

The smile from her face rapidly disappeared and she stared at me in disgust.

"THE Nathan Grey? Brother of Andrew Grey?" She asks.

"Yes.." I say slowly.

"He's a playboy." She says and I stare at her in confusion. "I went to the prom of 9th grade with Andrew, believe me, the most humiliating day of my life." She says

Yeah, I remember, I was 9 and that day she came in a sea of tears to the house. She didn't went out for a long time.

"Well, he doesn't needs to be like that." I defend Nate.

"I'm warning you, you're not gonna like how this ends." She says and starts the engine.

Why nobody wants to understand me. I just want to pass this grade. I don't care about Nathan or this 'quality time'. Geez.

The ride home was slow, very slow. I was being reached why not to date playboys or jerks. At that point I felt sorry for her, but who told her to be so impulsive towards boys.

When I reached my room, I decided to take a warm bath.

But no, every time I want to do something, nothing goes right.

"Chloe we need to talk." Geez mom, didn't grandma thought you how to knock?

"About what?" I ask her wiping away the idea of taking a peaceful bath.

"Nathan." What the Walrus?! How does she know... Sarah!

"Mom, with all my respect, I don't have nothing to talk about him." I say politely

"Are you sure about h-"

"Yes mom, now, if you excuse me, I will take a bath." I state, walking back to the bathroom.

I took a quick, but relaxing, shower. Then I had to face my biggest dilemma: what to wear.

Now, before you think that I'm like those girls that spend a century to decide what to wear, you're wrong.

It's just that, Nate is a very popular guy at school and I don't need my reputation any lower.

I decided I would wear some black jeans and a white shirt. My messy brown hair was untameable so I just went its flow, I stared at the dark green eyes looking at me in the mirror, I think I look fair enough.

I walked down the stairs just to find my younger twin brothers fighting for the controller number one. Even though they are 13.

"Give me the control!" Luke whined

"Why should I? I'm older." Tyler replied.

"Just for a few seconds." Luke stated.

Sometimes I wonder how I'm related to them.

"Give it to me!"

"No."

"Give it to me!"

"No!"

"Shut up!" I shouted and they jumped staring at me. "Thank you." I responded politely.

"Chloe that wasn't nice." My mother said coming out of the kitchen.

Why I'm always the bad guy of the movie?

"Apologise."

"I'm sorry." I dragged my words as they continued fighting for the control.

"Are you ready girl?" Sarah asks.

"For what?" I ask

"Mom asked me to give you the ride."

Well thank you mom.

-*-

The ride to Nate's house was very quiet, he messages me asking about when I was arriving, and I replied.

The things I do to pass school. And mom says I don't care about it.

Before I knew, I was in front of the white door.

"We'll hello there." Nate's voice greeted me.

This night is gonna be interesting.

~*~

Don't kill me please.

I was kinda busy and this chapter I had to rewrite so many times. But it's here, better late than never.

Vote?

Comment?

Fan??