Chapter Eleven

~Evan'sP.O.V

"Mom and dad are here!" Caleb screams from the living room.

Mom and dad are here.

Mom.

And.

Dad.

Why? Why are they here? I don't owe them anything, it's not a holiday. Then why are they here?

"Shit." I mutter under my breath.

"What are we going to do?" Chloe says, she was already putting her shirt back on.

Shirt. That's right I have my shirt unbuttoned. I quickly buttoned my shirt.

"Go through the window." I say unconsciously.

"Evan, hun, where are you?" My moms' 'sweet voice' asks.

"Going." I shout back.

"Evan, we are on a skyscraper." Chloe says, obviously her voice sounded terrified, but at the same point full with sarcasm.

"Stay here." I command, as I walk out of the room.

They were standing in front of the door, meaning that they weren't planning on staying here for long.

"Mom, dad." I say.

"Son." My father replies. He wasn't a much word man.

"We're going back to Australia." My mother says and my eyes widen in horror. "Just your father and I." My mother continues, probably because she my expression.

"Okay." I say, sighing in relief.

"Son, may I ask why is your shirt wrongly buttoned, your hair is so messy, and you look like if you ran hundred- kilometre marathon?" My father asks.

"Where you having sex?!" My mother vociferates.

"Mom!" Caleb shouts.

"No I didn't, I was-"

"Masturbating right." My father says.

I mentally face palm. I have the most awkward parents in the world.

But I couldn't tell them I was with Chloe. They will make me leave her, and I didn't want that to happen.

"No, she was with Ch-"

Caleb began saying but I covered his mouth quickly.

"You were with who?" My mother asks.

"With... Erm... Toby."I say as I saw our dog walking behind my parents. "I was playing with him."

My parents send me a death glare and I just smile awkwardly. Did I seriously looked as if I had 'relationships'? Wow.

"We'll be back next week. Take care of your brother." Dad says before leaving.

"You can't tell 'em about Chloe." I say, trying to sound so harsh to my brother.

"Why not?" He asks, his eyes were getting watery. I hate when I talk to loud at him, makes me feel bad.

"They'll make me leave her." I say bringing him in a hug. "Sorry I spoke too loud at you."

"It's fine, I should've asked first." He says.

"Hey, it's your turn to walk Toby today." I say trying to lift his spirit.

"Seriously." He pleads.

I nod my head and he leaves with our dog in hands.

I walk back to my room to find Chloe laying on my bed with her eyes closed.

"They're gone." I say, sitting next to her.