Chapter Twelve

As I promises Chapter Twelve is here, zis time with more emotion.

Edit: (sorry if the chapter has errors, the chapter was finished at 3:46 a.m. Any error will be corrected later this day.)

~~~

Telling Nathan was the worst error of my life. Who knows what was going to happen with Evan? I've known Nathan for a long time, and I know his temperament, and that isn't good.

"Chloe."

"Chloe."

"Chloe!" Melody snaps.

"Why do you have to scream!" I snap back.

"Because you weren't listening at me." She says

I apologise and she continues.

"Have you seen Josh Hutcherson? He's so hot!" Melody continues ranting about celebrities.

I feel bad about doing this to my best friend, but I wasn't paying attention to her at all. I was mostly focused on what Nathan could do to Evan.

Now, if you think about it. I haven't seen Evan in the whole day. Damn.

"Hey!" Melody shouts again. "If you're not going to pay attention to me just tell me." She says

I didn't answer back, instead I just sat there mouth wide open, I was still focused on Evan.

"Fine." She says and storms off.

I'm so good with friendships, I would win the Friendship Awards without any doubt.

As I was walking back to my home room, I was pushed against a locker. The guy who just pushed me looked back and swore under his breath, but I swear, I heard him say: "Dumb bitch."

Then out of the nowhere, the same guy was pushed into a locker. My first reaction would've been Evan. Ten my mind reminded me he wasn't a aggressive person.

"Apologise with her." Nathan says, pushing the guy up in a locker.

"Or what Nathan." The guy said.

Nathan aimed a fist to the guys face, but he was quicker and kicked Nathan back, making him clutch to his stomach.

"Nathan!" I shout as I run to him.

"Stay back." He ordered. "I won't repeat a third time, apologise." He says now turning back to the dumb ass.

"Nathan, your just another guy that believes is though just to fill the emptiness of his heart." The guy says. Okay, that was weird. "Therefore, you're just scared." The guy finishes and walked away with his group of friends.

Nathan just stood there, you could see the pain filled his blue eyes. Some of the girls where pointing at him, whispering and giggling.

"Okay, show's over everybody to their class." A teacher that I've never seen - probably a new one - says making everybody leave.

Nate, on the other hand just start walking out of the school.

"Mr. Gray! Mr. Gray, come back to class!" The teacher calls again, but Nate just continues walking away.

I now this would get me in trouble for a few weeks, and I still had to worry about Evan, but Nathan was my 'F.R.I.E.N.D' and I couldn't let him leave like that.

"Nate! Wait!" I call running at him.

On my back I could feel pain-in-the-ass teacher calling for me, but bitch please, I ain't going back.