Thanks + Announcement + Sequel Information + Q&A

Okay as you might notice, the book is over. *le hides in corner* And it ended in a cliffhanger *opens secret hideout bunker and hides for a lifetime*. Anyway I wanted to thank you all for being awesome and reading my first Teen Fiction book -yeh this isn't my first book, but it's indeed my first teen fiction-

And I really believe that I had to make a separate page to show you my gratefulness for all the support this story has received. If I'm honest this book started as a random thought that came into my mind last year -ikr this book is almost a year old- but as people began reading it I kinda got inspired to continue. If I'm 100% honest I was planning to end this book a long time ago, but somehow managed to keep it alive until now.

As I told you before the book ended in a cliffhanger, which brings me to next announcement: The story IS going to have a sequel called "Gone." Which is going to be focused on Nathan's point of vie, in his search for Chloe which has disappeared into a world of unknown with Ryan.

About the Q&A, keep looking forward for it as it may come anytime soon so feel free to send me unanswered or unclear doubt you have about the book.

By the way my other book It Started With A Heartbreak is going to have its first official chapter tomorrow! So keep looking forward for the update.

I love you all, you're the reason I keep writing, you mean a lot to me and I hope you know that. LOVE YA ALL AND SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!