Chapter Eighteen

"I've told you, for a millionth time, I'm not ready for a date." Melody says, her hair being all messed up because of me.

"But he is sooo sweet!" I say longing the word 'so'.

"No Chloe!" She screams.

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please, please please!" I beg kneeling on the red carpet that covered my room

"Chloe." She groans covering her face with her hands.

"Melody." I groan back mocking her tone.

"Ugh Chloe." She says standing up from my bed.

"Look." I say standing up from my kneeling position. "If you do this Ill date anybody you want."

"Then go on a double date with me."

"With who?" I ask, and she gives me a devilish grin. I knew that grin didn't meant to go on a date with Evan, she's not that good.

"Nathan." She says folding her arms.

"You wouldn't do that, plus I'm dating Evan." I say also folding my arms.

"Oh come on!" She says and I give her a 'what' look. "Everybody knows that your relationship isn't gonna last."

I looked through my window, it was clear outside. I remembered when I stayed at Nathan's house when Evan called me a bitch.

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone, and I dialed Nate's number.

"'Sup Miller." He says, his voice was breathless, as if he had just ran a mile.

"Hey, uhm, this might sound weird, but would you like to go on a double date with me and Melody?" I say awkwardly.

"Who's that Nate." A familiar voice asks on the other side, a piece of my heart sinking into the ground.

"Um.. Nobody Melanie." He says and this time my jaw dropped.

"Nobody." I say my voice sounded broken, I was at the verge of crying.

"Sorry Miller gotta go." He says hanging the phone.

"So?" Melody asks.

"He's with Melanie. That bit-"

"Watch your mouth Chloe." My mother barges into my room. "Melody, darling, your mother is waiting for you."

"Gotta go... just go with Evan." She says in surrender.

"Fine." I say calmly, but my mind wast an ocean of anger, Nate with Melanie Brown, that bit-

'Watch what you're thinking'

What the hell, even my mind scolds me, this is a free country, I can do whatever I like!

"Not while you're underage." My mother says walking down the stairs.

UGHH! I need to stop thinking out loud.

"Yeah you do." Sarah says out of the middle of nowhere.

GAAH!

Suddenly something came into my mind.

Stop.The.Expansion.Of.The.Universe.

Melanie BROWN. Kyle BROWN. Holy Shit. No, no no no no no no no no NO. They're fugging brothers?!

My doubt was so powerful I needed to text Kyle.

Kyle: Yes we're brothers

Holy Shit.

Kyle: Why

Me: Never mind. btw Melody said yes.

Kyle: see you tomorrow then.

Me: ok.

Tomorrow... that means makeup... UGH.

Nathan's P.O.V

I rejected a date to Chloe. I'm such a dumbass.

"Somebody told me something interesting." Melanie says, I almost forgot she was there.

I turned to her, she was wearing my white shirt which covered some small shorts.

It kinda reminded me when Chloe came to my house the first days of the project, when I first kissed her.

I groaned in frustration, Melanie reminded me so much of Chloe, so I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her roughly.

"Nate." She moans causing me to kiss her even harder, when I noticed she was between me and my room's wall.

The situation was so intense that I was left in just my jeans. How? I don't know, I just noticed that we were in my bed kissing each other.

I was about to take her shirt when I heard the main door open.

"Nathan, I'm back."

"Shit." I mutter under my breath. "Stay here." I say turning to Melanie.

I walked out of my room and greeted my grandma with a kiss on the cheek.

"Where you sleeping hun?" She asks me putting the groceries on the table.

"Yeah." I say yawning.

"Okay, I'll be in my room, I'm really tired." She says walking to the guest room that was across the kitchen.

I walked back into my room, where Melanie was already putting her blouse on.

"Chloe I'm- I mean Mel-"

"CHLOE?!" She shrieks, making my ears ring.

"I'm so-"

"Save it to yourself." She says "I knew you still had feelings for that whore."

"Don't say that about her." I say making my hands into fist, anger boiling inside of me like hot water.

"But it's true, don't you know, she's dating my brother." She says scoffing.

"She's cheating on Evan." I mutter to myself.

I then reminded of her proposal earlier, it wasn't a date it was a DOUBLE date. But then probably she was cheating on Evan with another person.

"They're having a date tomorrow, just for you to know." She says leaving my room.

"Have a nice day Nathan." She says before leaving the house.

I sat on my bed, confusion was spreading in my head just like wildfire.

Chloe is mine, Evan doesn't deserves her, she's mine and not of anybody else, and I'll make sure it will stay that way.

Chloe, you'll be mine soon.

~~~

A little twist in the end with Nathan's point of view heh?

#TwistedTuesdays

I wasn't planning on updating today but I was really feeling sick and I couldn't use my computer.

So I was like really bored and decided why not to update.

Votes are really appreciated along with comments, make sure to follow me you will not regret it, I follow back ;)