Chapter Twenty

Please read the a/n at the end, it's very important, with that said enjoy the chapter :)

---

"Chloe? Chloe!"

"Why hasn't she woken up yet?"

"Maybe she's dead."

"I'm not dead, morons." I say, my eyes opening slowly revealing that I was no longer on the restaurant, but on my bed surrounded by Kyle, Melody and Evan.

"Hey, I was worried." Evan says kissing me on the lips.

"Ew, get a room." I hear Melody whine.

"You're,in fact, in my room so I can do whatever I want to." I reply with a smile.

"Touché." She says rolling her eyes.

"What happened?" I ask now that I was fully awake. I tried to stand from my bed, but my stupid legs had the brightest idea of not working today so I felt down. "Shit."

"Woah." Kyle says helping me stand up along with Evan.

"Don't rush it." Evan says when I sat down on my bed, my back reclined the wall.

"Fine" I grumble, as I didn't liked the idea of not being able to walk.

"You blacked out at the restaurant." Evan explains. Right, after I 'talked' to Ryan.

A few moments passed, only Kyle and Melody were talking on a corner, often you could hear them giggling. Evan on the other part was sitting next to me, grabbing my hand and tapping his foot on the ground.

I looked at him in curiosity as he only did that when he was nervous, or hurried, but mostly nervous.

"Hey, uhm, would you let us talk alone for a while?" He asks after I finished scanning him, to me it was a little rude and confusing at same time, but for Melody and Kyle it seemed normal as they walked out talking.

"What was that for?" I ask, a little pissed off, but mostly because I was curious.

"Who's Ryan?" He snaps in a form of a question.

I bit the inside of my cheek, I haven't told him anything about Ryan, so how the hell was he supposed to know.

On the other side, Ryan is a very private part of my life, and he didn't need to know everything about it.

"Nobody." I lie, looking at him straight to the eyes, who morphed from determination to anger.

"Well, Mr. Nobody was in your dreams." He says anger peaking in his tone.

"You don't need to know everything about my life Evan Knight." I say madly.

"Yes I do, I'm your boyfriend" He says rising his tone.

"No! You're wrong, you don't need to now everything that happens or happened in my life." I shout. "Its my decision if I want to tell you."

"So you don't trust me." He says, now more calmly. He staid quiet for a while, I was trying to make my mind think straight again as it was blurrier by the heated-up situation that was going on. "I think we should break up."

I stare at him, eyes wide open.

"If you're going to cheat on me with that boy toy of yours and you're not going to trust me, I think it's the right decision."

"Fine." I say hiding the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"See you Chloe." And he left the room.

If my mind was blurry before, now it's covered with haze. I didn't know what to think, hell I couldn't think straight.

Was I confused?

Angry?

Sad?

I actually didn't felt anything I had a blank space in my heart. Where Evan's name was written before it is now erased, and I needed someone to sign it.

But now Evan and me are over.

"Are you okay?" Melody head peaks from the door.

"Please... leave." I say getting underneath my sheets.

~•~

"Chloe... Chloe honey, you have a visit." I hear my mother's soothing voice coming from my side. Apparently I've had fallen asleep. I looked over my shoulder, the watch marked 5:34.

My mother left and Nate walked in shyly.

"Hey." He says, embarrassment was written all over his face. "Melody told me you were sad."

"I'm fine." I say blankly, as I was mad at him because he was one of the reasons that Evan broke up with me.

"I came over here to tell you that, now matter what happens in the future." He took a deep breath and then continued. "I'll always be here for you."

I didn't respond, as one I was still sleepy from my nap, but as well I was kinda depressed by him, because as far I know, he was screwing that bitch of Melanie.

I just rolled over so now I wasn't facing Nathan.l, but his face was marked all over my mind. His sad blue eyes that looked down and his usual smirk was now a serious line.

The room became quiet until I head Nathan's footsteps heading towards the door in the direction on leaving, that was until I made a brave and contradictory decision.

"Will you stay here with me, you know, for a while." I say, and he turned over with a quiet smile.

"Sure." He says and walked over to my bed, leaning next to me.

We didn't talked at all, I was leaning on top of Nathan's chest, hearing his heart beat every time he breathed. His arms were surrounding me, which made me feel protected, a dealing I never felt when I was with Evan. Maybe because it was a rushed relationship.

Eventually I felt asleep again, and so did Nathan.

---

So on the previous chapter I didn't left an a/n, that was because I was rushed when I published it, so what I was going to say then I'll say it here.

First I'm very thankful for all of you as the book has already reached 5k and more than 300 votes, and I'm very grateful.

And I have good news and bad news, the bad news first. I have to admit this but soon or late the book will come to an end, there like 5 or 6 more chapters left, the good news of the bad news is that this book will most likely have a sequel.

The real good news is that the project I think I mentioned before is coming out great and I expect that the first chapter will come out as soon as the book is over, which I expect that maybe in 2 weeks or little bit more.

So, I say 'so' a little too much, feel free to leave a vote and I comment as I really love it when the notifications pops up as it leaves me happy. Thank you for the 5k reads love you all :')