34

Hazel laughed into Tommy's neck as he picked her up and pressed her against the wall of his bedroom, his melted cologne from the warmth of his skin making him smell sweet and welcoming.

He quickly shrugged his coat off, throwing it down to the floor as his lips returned to hers and he relished in the feeling. She snaked her hands down his chest, stopping when they ran over his braces which contained a gun. She pulled away from the kiss and playfully raised her eyebrow.

"Forgot that was there." He mumbled awkwardly, pulling it out and placing it on the table beside the bed. "- however" he trailed off, slowly lifting up her skirt and smirking as he pulled the small knife out of her garter.

"Forgot that was there." She shrugged mischievously, placing a kiss on his jaw as he placed the knife next to his gun.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the bed, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her into him. "-shall we?" He spoke as he stared down into her eyes.

"We shall." She giggled as he wasted no time in picking her up and placing her onto the bed, his kisses trailing down her soon bare body.

..

Thomas was glad to of awoken before Hazel the next morning, smiling softly down at her as he traced small shapes on her back. The sight of a yellow file caught his eye, and disrupted the moment of peace he was in. He wondered whether he should tell her in detail about the assassination he was to carry out.

He could tell by the light creeping into the room that it was soon time that he had to start his day, and reluctantly slipped out from the bed and started getting dressed.

"You running off?" Hazels sleepy voice spoke out as he grabbed his coat up from the floor, and he smiled softly as he turned round, walking toward the bed and crouching down next to it so he was at level with her face.

"There's business to attend to." He mumbled, gently grabbing her chin and pulling her into a kiss.

"Maybe one day neither of us will have anything to do. We'd have the whole day to ourselves. Imagine that." She sighed softly.

"Mhmm. I'm imagining." He replied mischievously, his eyes glancing down to her chest which was only just covered with the bed sheets.

"You've got work too remember!" He shouted as he made his way out of the house.

"Piss off!" She shouted back playfully, a large smile plastered on her face.

..

Of course Hazel listened to Thomas and was at work only an hour later, staring at the paperwork before her and shaking her head.

"This man." Hazel scoffed in disbelief.

"What now?" Lizzie groaned, shoving a croissant into her mouth.

"Licenses for export of "car parts" to other countries." Hazel sighed.

"That's good isn't it?" Lizzie frowned.

"Nope. Because the other month there was paperwork sent in from Alfie solomons and his "bakery". The license focuses on America." Hazel grumbled.

"Well I get Alfie's place is for making alcohol. What does a export license to America have to do with it." Lizzie yawned.

"America Lizzie. Prohibition. He's shipping bloody alcohol there disguised as car parts." Hazel bit her lip, before shooting up from her chair and storming up the stairs to Thomas's office.

She entered without knocking, noticing him sat there with a cloud of smoke around him as usual. She ignored his hello, walked over to his desk and unlocked the drawer where he kept the paperwork he didn't want anyone to get their hands on.