Fourteen

"What...the actual fuck."

"Hyung! Hi! I...I can explain..." San gulped as he hurried to his friend. "Uhm...are you here to buy more flowers for Yeosang? We-"

"San! What the hell?! Wooyoung?!"

San flinched, grabbing Seonghwa's arm and trying to pull him aside. "Please be quiet! That's not Wooyoung!"

"Who is that then?!"

"Lower your voice!" San begged, but the blind boy's sensetive ears heard anyway. "That's the boy I told you about...the bridge boy..."

Seonghwa frowned. "Bridge boy? You never said-"

"I know! I know...please...let's talk about this later...not in front of him..."

Seonghwa turned to look at the boy and saw him frowning.

"Wooyoung...erm...this is Seonghwa, my friend." San pulled his friend with him to the counter to introduce them to each other.

Seonghwa's eyes widened at him, he named him Wooyoung too?!

"Nice to meet you..." Wooyoung mumbled.

"Nice to meet you too...I'm sorry about earlier."

Wooyoung shook his head. "Don't worry about it."

Wooyoung had forgotten that he looks exactly like San's dead boyfriend, and hearing his friend's reaction made him feel weird and unwelcomed.

"So...Wooyoung now works here with me." San smiled, trying to break the awkwardness.

Seonghwa stared at San for a moment. "Oh...that's nice."

San cleared his throat. "I'll wrap a bouquet for you, what flowers did you want?"

"These two types." Seonghwa sighed, leaning against the counter. "We'll see you tonight, right? Yunho's place."

San nodded. "Yeah, sure."

The taller male paid and quietly left the store, still a bit under shock.

San sighed as he looked at the blind boy frowning and almost crying in his seat.

"Hey...I'm..."

"Is everyone going to think I'm your dead boyfriend?"

"No...I promise-"

"Is this why you let me work here? Are you using me?!"

"No! How would I even use you? Listen...it's just that my friends might be shocked to see you at first...but I'll clear everything to them."

"I shouldn't have taken off my sunglasses..." Wooyoung muttered.

"I promise this won't happen again..." San bit his lip guiltily.

——————

*that evening at Yunho's apartment*

San walked in when the door opened. "Hi." He waved at the three of his friends.

"Here he comes." Seonghwa glared at him.

"Hyung! You didn't have to do all of that in front of him!"

"How was I supposed to control myself?"

"You're the one who told me to take him in!"

"You didn't tell me he looks EXACTLY like Wooyoung!"

"That doesn't change anything!"

"Excuse me?" Seonghwa stood up. "You gave him Wooyoung's clothes, hairstyle and name, you are trying to turn him into his clone!"

Yunho gasped and turned to look at San with a slightly open mouth. "Woah...really?"

San's eyes teared up as everyone looked at him as if waiting for an explanation, but he had none.

"Don't look at me like that! What was I supposed to do?! Wouldn't you do the same if you lost the love of your life and suddenly found them again?!"

The room went quiet.

Yeosang quietly reached to hold Seonghwa's hand and pulled him to sit down next to him again.

"He was sent to me again! A miracle happened, why should I waste it?! Have you never thought it could be actually Wooyoung?!"
San broke down into tears, wiping them messily with his sleeves. "Do you think it was easy for me to let someone wear Wooyoung's clothes? I never let you guys go near his stuff, let alone wear them...but everything is different this time! It doesn't feel wrong, it doesn't hurt because it's him! It has to be him!!"

Yunho sighed, slowly approaching his crying friend and hugging him tightly. "Hey...it's okay..." he rubbed soothing circles on his back. "Don't cry, we understand."

San sobbed against his shoulder. "No, you don't! You've never lost a lover like that!"

"But have you considered his feelings?" Yeosang suddenly spoke, making all three pairs of eyes look at him.

"Whether it is him or not, the boy is amnesic and knows nothing about his life, how do you think he feels about you trying to make him into someone who's passed away?"

San stayed quiet and looked down, gritting his teeth and not having an answer. "I should go."

"San-" Yeosang started, but was stopped with a nod from Yunho.

"Okay Sannie, go home and rest." The tallest smiled.

San nodded. "Thank you...see you later." He turned and hurriedly left to take a long walk home, hoping the dark night sky would calm him down and ease his pain.

He knew he was doing something so wrong.
He knew he didn't have the right to do it.
And he well knew it will lead to no good.
But he couldn't stop himself.

He couldn't stop his heart from yearning.
And couldn't stop his brain from wanting to bring him back.

No matter what it takes.

*******************
A/N: Turbulence mv just dropped and it may have affected this chapter (;'ٹ')