Twenty Three

The first thing San did to start his healing journey is selling red roses again.

It still hurt to sell them to people, but he knew Wooyoung would be proud of him.

"Thank you, have a good day~" he forced a smile as another satisfied customer walked out of the store.

He sighed, closing for a lunch break.

"I never thought red roses would sell so much..." he mumbled as he stirred his food.

He couldn't deny how lonely it felt without the blind boy.

He missed him a lot. At home and at work.

What hurt is that he doesn't even know if he misses him or if he misses thinking he had his lover back.

Either way, he needed his presence.

'No San, he lied to you, he pretended to be your Wooyoung'

Was it forgivable?

Not for san, it was sinful.

'He's probably starving now while I eat this...'

The thought alone made him lose his appetite.

But they kept coming.

'What if he gets bullied and beaten again?'
'What if he gets hit by a speeding car?'
'He can't protect himself'

"Stop this stupid shit San! He could rot in hell for all I care!"

He thought yelling at himself would make his brain stop.

But it might have just laughed at him.

Because that boy was in fact the only person he cares about right now.

He ran his fingers through his hair.

The memory of the blind boy saying he kept lying just for him to feel happy again playing in his mind.

It could have been another lie.

But his thick warm tears weren't a lie.

He was begging for a second chance.

But San was heartless enough to kick him out to be on the streets again.

"Well he still shouldn't have lied to me." He mumbled to himself as he opened the store again.

"Have you gone crazy?"  His friend who was just standing outside questioned.

"Hyung...come in." San made way for him.

"What's wrong?" Seonghwa walked in and noticed Wooyoung's lookalike was not there. "Where is he?"

"Nothing is wrong, and he's not here." San flatly responded.

"He's not here as in he's at home?"

"Hyung! Just tell me what do you want to get."

"Okay okay, calm down." Seonghwa looked around. "I thought I'd use my lunch break to surprise Yeosang with something, he's staying at home today."