Thirty Three

A flower order? No... no way.

There must be something wrong.

"No...you must be mistaken..." San started frantically looking through the messages to find that one he read earlier.

"San, we already looked...there isn't any message from Wooyoung."

"I saw it!! I read it with my eyes! Did you guys delete it? Tell me! You must have!"

Yunho looked at his friends then back at San. "San...look at the time you received the text...it was right before you called me."

The flower order text was delivered to San at exactly 11:36 pm, and San called Yunho at exactly 11:38 pm.

"What do you mean? what does this mean?" San looked at his best friends desperately, trying to find an explanation.

"You...thought... the flower order is a text from Wooyoung..."

San had to sit down as his legs weren't carrying him anymore. "You mean I'm hallucinating...I'm seeing things that aren't real...that I'm crazy now..."

"You're not crazy San, you're just under shock... if you had just listened to me from the beginning and saw a therapist...things wouldn't have gotten this bad..." Seonghwa gently reminded San that he was never okay since his boyfriend's passing.

"So he's not coming back...he's not alive..." San murmured, disappointed at that fact.

"At least you don't have to stand between them." Yeosang carefully tried to make the situation better.

"What am I gonna do with the boy at home..?" San looked up at them, looking like he was about to cry, but his eyes were empty.

"You give him a fair chance San..."

"I'm crazy...he shouldn't be with someone crazy..."

Yunho frowned more. "No, San you're not crazy...you've been through a lot, you just need a therapist that will help you get through all of this."

"I saw the message Yunho...I saw it..."

"You should go and rest San, we'll still search the hospitals tomorrow to put your mind at ease."

"Can someone take me home?"

San's voice was weak, it broke his friends' hearts. They just wanted to see him happy and stable. But that was an almost unfulfillable wish eversince his boyfriend passed away.

"We'll take you home." Seonghwa offered, reaching his hand for San to hold for support.

San stared at his friend's hand for a long moment, looking lost in his own world.

"I shouldn't go home actually...he shouldn't see me like this..."

Yunho nodded at Seonghwa and his boyfriend. "You're welcome to stay tonight, Sannie." He smiled "don't worry guys, I'll take care of him."

Seonghwa nodded. "Alright, we'll go then."

Yeosang held his boyfriend's hand and walked out of the apartment with him. "San is not okay...we can't watch him go crazy and do nothing!"

"What are we supposed to do? If he refuses to see a therapist, what can we do for him? We've been trying to help for over a year Yeosang, nothing has changed."

Yeosang sighed. "I don't know...but we can't leave him like this..."

-

"Sannie...do you wanna eat something? You must be hungry." Yunho offered with a sweet smile.