Thirty

San stopped his boyfriend from taking a step further. "Wait, I can explain."

"Explain? San who is this? Why does he look just like me?!"

The blind boy frowned. "What..? Who are you?"

"Who am I? Who are you?! This is my house! My boyfriend!"

"Guys...please please calm down..."

"How can I calm down? You replaced me?! Who the hell is this?!" Wooyoung started crying, grabbing San by his shirt and looking into his eyes with hurt tear filled ones. "Tell me!"

"Are you...are you his boyfriend? The one that died?"

"Look at you being so smart! Can't you see?!"

The blind boy took a step back. "San? What the hell is he saying?"

"What the hell are you saying?!!" Wooyoung yelled, hysteric at this point.

"Wooyoung please!" San pulled him close, holding him tightly in hopes of calming him down.

"How could you do this? How could you do this to me?!" Wooyoung sobbed into his shoulder.

San was also crying at this point, it was too much.

Way more than any human could handle.

"I thought you died! You were gone for almost two years! You told me to live my life ,to be happy! And he showed up! He helped me heal! "

"I was in a coma!"

"How could I have known? There was nothing of you!You can't balme me!"

"San, He's identical to me!!"

"That's why he liked me..." blind Wooyoung quietly blurted out, making the other two stop and turn to look at him.

"He only liked me because he thought I was you."

"Wooyoung no-"

"Oh and he's called Wooyoung too?" Real Wooyoung wiped his tears and glared at San.

"San gave me that name...because I had no identity...I still don't...now that you're back, I should leave you two to be a happy couple again."

"No, don't leave!"

Wooyoung turned his head to look at San. "What are you saying...? You want him to stay? Are you asking me to leave...?"

"No, Wooyoung, please..."

"I'm the one who's leaving, San, you don't need me anymore...you have him now, he's back."

San looked between the two with terrified teary eyes.

What was he supposed to do?

He didn't want neither of them to leave.

Yet he couldn't keep both of them.

One had to go.

Or...

Both of them had to go.

"San...I know you still love me...I know you wouldn't throw away our love, our times, our memories, right? Please...I don't want to go anywhere else...I belong here with you..." Wooyoung almost begged as he cried again.

San looked into his lover's eyes as they filled with tears. He felt bad. But he couldn't stop himself from turning to look at the blind boy standing a couple meters away.

His heart fluttered to the latter.

That until the real Wooyoung grabbed his face and kissed him.

It made his heart flutter too...