Seventeen

San's eyes widened and he was speechless for a moment. "He...n-new beauty marks can appear on our skin!"

Seonghwa scoffed. "San..."

"Seonghwa." Yeosang cut him off. "We should leave."

"San...we don't want you to get hurt, that's all."
The oldest said with a friendly pat on San's shoulder. "We love you and we want to see you happy."

San nodded while keeping his head down, they never seem to understand what happiness means to him. "I know..."

"We'll see you later then"  the couple waved and walked away, clearly arguing with each other about what happened.

San watched them quietly.

'When you lose each other...maybe then you'll understand...'

He sighed and went back into the store. To his surprise, Wooyoung was standing right behind the door.

Was he listening the whole time?

"What are you doing here...?"

Wooyoung took a step back. "Is this what this is all about? You're helping me because you think I am your boyfriend?"

"That's not-"

"Not even because I look like him, but you actually think I am him!"

San sighed, remaining calm and quite unbothered. "Is it really that surprising?"

Wooyoung stayed silent.

Truth be told, he was tired of that argument too.

He should just be grateful for how much San helped him anyway.

San walked past him and grabbed his coffee that he never got to drink.

They just sat in silence.

It was a slow work day too.

"Thank you for coming." San waved at their last customer before closing up. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay over at my place tonight?" He turned to Wooyoung, who stayed quiet, afraid of having more nightmares if he slept alone in the storage room.

"I can go with you.."  he said softly, shyly playing with the hem of his sweater.

San just hummed, grabbing the rest of his things and leaving with the other.

-

Wooyoung sat in the living room, listening to the tv playing while San prepared dinner in the kitchen.

"Food is ready, come eat."

The blind boy carefully made his way to the table and sat down. "Thank you..."

"Enjoy."

The two ate in silence again, the tension not seeming to loosen.

The doorbell ringing got both their attention.

"Yunho..." San greeted his friend.

The taller smiled brightly. "Hi." He let himself in. "I smell food, good, I'm hungry." He walked to the kitchen, freezing when he saw Wooyoung sitting at the table. "Oh..."

San was just following quietly behind him.

"Uhm...I'm sorry for interrupting your dinner..." Yunho rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll go..."

"It's fine, have a seat." San pat his back and went to fill a plate for his friend.

Yunho slowly sat down. " Hey...you must be...Wooyoung..."