Thirty four

San looked at the pretty boy in front of him. "It's true that it wasn't like this before you came into the picture...but it doesn't mean you're the reason."

"But you were fine before me..."

"No! No...if I were ever fine, then it was with you..."

"My existence messed up with your mind."

"It's not your fault...I have a problem and I will do something about it."

"What are you gonna do?"

"See a doctor."

"A doctor?"

"A therapist, they'll help me move on..."

Wooyoung stayed quiet for a moment, playing with his sweatshirt. "Can a doctor help me regain memory?"

San gulped. "Of course..."

The thought of Wooyoung regaining his memory and going home -if he had one- scared San.

He didn't want to lose this boy too.

"Then we can go together." Wooyoung smiled at first, but it slowly faded. "If I can afford it...how expensive is it?"

San couldn't help but smile. "Don't worry about that."

"Of course I worry about it, I'm already a burden."

"Please don't say that...you're working and making your own money."

Wooyoung shook his head. "I'm fine, you go and see a therapist first, I can do that later."

"But-"

"No." He cut him off. "I'm okay like this."

San sighed, although it was selfish of him, he was half relieved. "Alright."

"What are we gonna be while you're getting better?"

"I still like you...I just want this to be a fair chance for both of us."

"Do you want me to be away?"

"No...please no...don't leave me."

"I won't leave unless you tell me to." Wooyoung reached to find the other's hand and hold it. "I maybe useless...but I can stand by your side and support you through this."

San didn't fight his tears as he laid down, resting his head on Wooyoung's lap. "Thank you..."

Wooyoung froze at first, but soon relaxed and let his hand find its way into San's hair. "Everything will be okay..." he whispered. "Everything will be just fine..."

San heard the words as if they were said by his boyfriend, ringing in his ears. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body.

Although sleep was a terrifying monster to him recently.

He felt okay at this moment.

Okay enough to let go and sleep.

——————-

A few weeks later, San had been seeing a therapist regularly, and his mental health has noticeably improved.

Wooyoung was always there to support him when he had bad days, when he broke down in tears, when he felt like he didn't want to continue and when he felt like he was being forced to forget his beloved boyfriend.

Wooyoung was feeling bad enough for his looks, so the least he could do is be there for him.

Because even if San moves on and takes a step forward, he and his looks were always there to remind him of the tragedy that happened.

Sometimes he wished he wasn't the blind one.

If San couldn't see him, things would have been so much easier for him.

But it was a selfish wish.

San's friends searched every hospital in Seoul and even outside of Seoul, no trace of the real Wooyoung to be found.

It devastated San at first, but also gave him peace.

He knew it was for the best.

-

"San! We have a 35 red rose bouquet order in 2 hours." Wooyoung called after hanging up the phone with a client.

"Alright, I'll start after this— hyung? What's wrong?"
San looked up concerned as Seonghwa came in with a tear stained face.

"Yeosang broke up with me..." the oldest male pulled a chair to sit as he started crying. "He called me at work and broke up with me...he didn't even wait for me to get home..."

San frowned, running to comfort his friend. "It's okay hyung, calm down..."

"It's not okay! I love him...I can't live without him San..."

"Did something happen between you?"

"He thinks I'm cheating on him."

"What?"

"I made a mistake, but I'm not cheating on him!"

San sighed. "Hyung, you should go and rest, you can talk to him when you've both calmed down."

Seonghwa shook his head. "He told me not to come home." He buried his face into his hands. "He doesn't even want to see me."

"Go to my apartment." San handed him the keys. "Just relax, okay? You can't even talk like this, take a breath, I'm sure you two can work things out."

Wooyoung bit his lip as he heard Seonghwa leave. "Is it bad?"

San sighed. "I think so..."

"I'm sure they'll make up." Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders dismissively, taking a deep inhale. "I swear nothing smells better than roses..."

San turned to look at him, slightly confused.

************************
A/N: can you tell it's ending soon?