Thirty Five

After they closed the store, San and Wooyoung headed home, San being more concerned about his best friend than the other.

"Hyung?" He called as he looked around the apartment. It was very quiet.

"Maybe he's in the bedroom." Wooyoung suggested, and he was right.

They found him sitting down on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

San could tell that he's been crying all day and was now tired of it. "Hey..."

Seonghwa just hummed, getting up to leave the bedroom in case the owners of it needed to use it.

"Any update?"

He shook his head.

"Did you try to contact him?"

Another negative shake.

San sighed. "Hyung...if you want him back, you have to talk."

"But he doesn't want to talk to me."

"That doesn't mean you should actually disappear! He's just angry and you need to clear things up."

"I've been such a horrible boyfriend..."

"Then you need to be better for him."

"Will he even let me see him?"

Wooyoung sighed. "Even if he pushed you away and even if he told you to leave him, you should at least try to approach him, it doesn't mean he actually hates you, stop crying about it and go to him!"

San blinked at him surprised. "Uhm...he is right..."

Seonghwa nodded, getting up and grabbing his jacket. "Thank you guys...I'll go to him then."

It seemed like he was just brushing them off, but they didn't want to press.

San nodded, patting his shoulder. "Good luck."

Wooyoung found his way to the bed and sat on it. "I'm so tired, today was busy..."

"So...when I always went to look for you when you ran away...were you glad?" San asked, after hearing what he said to Seonghwa.

Wooyoung chuckled. "I would be a liar if I denied...but I also wanted to be away as well...it's complicated."

"Don't you think it's fate?"

"I don't know if I believe in fate, but...there's definitely something bounding us together..."

San smiled fondly, he truly believed in that bond existing too.

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Huh?"

"I mean...go out together like...dates? Actual dates."

Wooyoung tried to hold back his smile as he nodded. "I don't mind." He shrugged his shoulders.

San reached to hold his hand. "Let's go tomorrow...dinner date?"

The other nodded. "As long as it's not on a high roof."

San chuckled. "Of course."

The next morning San and Wooyoung went to open the store as usual, they had their nice and their rude customers and received many phone orders as always.

It was a normal workday.

But San could tell how excited Wooyoung was. He handled everyone with a cheerful voice, which he wasn't used to hearing.

"Is it time to close?" Asked the blind boy and received a chuckle. "Not yet."

It seemed like he was waiting for San to ask him out on a date properly for a long time.