Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Warning: Spoilers ahead in the Author's note, read at your own risk!

Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President. 

"What if he's imagining everyone in underwear?" Mick asks and they all laugh as if he made the funniest joke. 

We're all standing together in the hallway and by all,  I mean Alex, Taylor, Pipper, Mick, Josh, and I. 

After I won the bet, I was named the ultimate champion of the house. Well, I named myself the ultimate champion, none of the devil boys agreed. 

Besides the point, when I won the bet I incorrectly assumed that the pranking war had also ended. 

I was wrong. I was beyond wrong, the prank war only got worse. 

Let's just say, I had to rock red hair. 

And, the devil boys rocked a trio buzz cut for a while. 

Eventually, Josh and Alex called for a truce, but Vincent refused to admit I was the better prankster. 

So now, we are in the ultimate Vinny vs. Elliana prank war. 

Vinny: 7

Elliana: 7

But, who's keeping score? 

Point is, I am determined to win and today is the day I end this war.

"Hurry up Ellie," Alex says, he's standing a few feet down the hallway keeping watch.

"You either want it done fast or you want it done right," I yell as I focus all of my attention on the image in front of me. 

Wow, I would make a pretty awesome artist. 

"Bair," Pipper puts his arm around my shoulders. "I always knew you were evil, but I never thought you were this evil."

"Oh I am the evilest," I smirk as I put the finishing touches on my piece of art. "And I am going to prove to that dillweed that I am the ultimate prankster. No one beats Elliana!" 

"He's coming," Alex whispers as he rushes over to us. "Everyone act normal and get in your designated positions." 

We all stand awkwardly next to each other as we cover the image I've so beautifully altered. 

"What the hell is going on?" Vinny asks as he makes his way toward us. "And what the hell are you all doing in here?"

So today is graduation and we're all technically supposed to be out on the football field waiting for our class president to give his famous speech.  

"Oh nothing," I shrug. "You know us, we're just too cool to sit in that grass and wait for you."

"But you are going to watch my speech, right?" he asks and for a second he seems genuinely worried at the thought of us ditching his speech. 

Vinny, the bad boy, is concerned that his friends won't be in the crowd cheering him on as he gives his emotional and inspiring speech. 

Isn't he just adorable? 

Please note the sarcasm.

"Of course, we are," I nod and everyone else nods with me. "We would never miss your big moment Mr. President." 

"Now," Josh puts his arm around Vincent's shoulders and I nod encouragingly. "We wouldn't want you to be late, so let's get you back to that field." 

"Late?" Alex asks suddenly seeming confused and I hold my breath. "But we still have a whole hour left before Vincent has to give his speech. Why would he leave now?"