Chapter 30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch30: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Wanna Punch You In The Face. Oops!

"Are you okay?" Alex asks and I can see in Cameron's face that he too recognizes me.

"Elliana, what's wrong?" Josh asks, but I can't speak.

I can't move and I feel as though I can't even breathe.

"Cameron is the drunk driver that killed Lilo," I hear Vincent say.

What?

I snap out of my trance and take a few steps back exiting out the kitchen and running up the stairs.

I can't face him.

"Ellie," I hear a voice call, but I kick all the cups out of the way and close my bedroom door.

"Elliana," someone knocks on the door, but I continue kicking all the cups out of the way until I reach my window. I steadily climb out the window and close it behind me.

"Crap," I say as soon as I realize what I did.

The window only opens from the inside and now I'm stuck outside.

That's great.

I can't believe he's here.

"Elliana," a voice calls and I look down to see a dark figure. "Why are you on your roof?"

"Mick?" I ask and I can see him nodding. "I like the view from up here."

"You okay?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm fine," I lie. "Are you okay?"

"I left my party and went to Beeps," he says. "I sat at the bar for like fifteen minute wondering what drink I wanted. Then I stood up and walked out."

"And you came here?" I ask.

"You're my friend," he says.

"The guy that crashed into my dead sister is inside the house," I tell him. "So I'm hidding out here."

"You want to go get some ice cream?" He moves closer stepping into the light and I can see him smile.

"Sure," I stand up and steadily jump down the roof the way Josh taught me to.

"Do you want me to go in there and kick some ass?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I can kick their ass," I tell him. "I just can't bare to look at them without feeling like I'm somehow betraying Lilo."

"Can you bare to look at a cookies and cream ice cream?"

"I'd be extremely happy to see a cookies and cream ice cream," I smile.

***

"I use to run around in underwear," Mick laughs as we walk towards my front steps. "My mom would chase me around trying to put pants on me."

"I'd pinch my sister," I laugh. "She wouldn't do what I wanted so I would pinch her or pull her hair. It would drive my mom crazy."

"Funny how we remember our parents," he laughs. "I don't talk to mine anymore, yet I always seem to think about them when I'm having a hard time."

"Mine stopped talking to me a few weeks ago," I sigh. "My mom called me, but I told her to leave me alone."

"What you do that for?" He asks.