Chapter 33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch33: One Punch In the Face Definitely Keeps The Red Head Away

Immediately Alex stands up and quickly manages to jump off the roof without hurting himself. I take a bit longer to jump down the step and finally land on the ground before running towards Taylor.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks wrapping his arms her. "Who did this? Was it that skinny bastard because I swear I'll-"

"It wasn't Pipper," Taylor says moving away from Alex and wrapping her arms around herself. "It was Vanessa."

"Vanessa?" I ask as I go towards her and hug her. "I swear Ill kick her ass when I see her Taylor."

"I'm so sorry Elliana," she hugs me. "I should've told you what was going on with Pipper, but he made me promise not so say anything and I was scared to drag you and-"

"Tell me what happened," I cut her off. "We will deal with together Taylor."

"I'm so sorry Alex," Taylor hugs him. "I should've never left you."

"It's okay," he smiles. "You were only defending your friend and I can understand that. "

"He's in trouble," Taylor tell us, a terrified look on her face.

"You can tell us everything inside," I say. "I'll grab some ice for your eye and we'll talk."

"Okay," she nods.

***

"Are you okay Taylor?" Vincent asks as he walks into the house and she nods not bothering to look over at him.

"She's fine," Alex says and Vincent nods before leaving.

"So Pipper isn't using drugs?" I ask and Taylor shakes her head.

"He's buying them from Bratt," Taylor says "but he's not using them."

"Why would he do that?" Alex asks.

"Remember those days that Pipper went missing?" she asks and I nod. "He came to find you, but you were with Josh so he left. We ended up crashing into each other and he told me what was happening. Apparently Bratt beat him up and told him that he had three choices. Either he uses drugs, he sells drugs, or he ends up dead. Pipper decided to buy drugs from Bratt and tell them he was using, but Bratt didn't buy it so he told Vanessa that the only person she could buy from was Pipper. Today we were hanging out at Pipper's place and Vanessa showed up asking for more drugs, but Pipper said no. She went crazy Elliana and hit me threatening to continue doing so if Pipper didn't sell to her. I managed to get out of her hold and ran until I got here. "

Oh my god, how could I be such an idiot?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "We could've figured it out."

"Bratt is a dangerous guy," Taylor explains. "Pipper was already scared because he told me and we didn't want to drag you into to it too."

"I know someone who can help," Vincent says and we all turn to look at him. He's standing at the top the stairs with Cameron standing behind him.