Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter 4: The Damsel In Distress Always Beats The Egotistical Grass Ass

I wake up feeling extremely tired and sleepy. I fell asleep extremely late planning the guy's prank, but it sure as hell will be worth it.

I get up and go into the bathroom to take a quick five-minute shower. Once I'm done showering I throw some light colored jeans, a nirvana band shirt on and some vans. Then I put on the same makeup as the day before.

Content with my appearance I run downstairs for some coffee.

I really need some.

I'm basically a giant breathing coffee mug with arms and legs.

As I make my way into the kitchen my phone begins to ring.

"Hello," I answer.

"Bair," Pipper greets. "I'm outside your house."

"Coming," I hang up and make my way towards the front door. I open the door and see my skinny friend Pipper smiling at me with two helmets in his hands.

"Bair," he walks in. "Did I miss it?"

Of course, he would come early to see the show.

"No," I shake my head, a big smile on my face. "They haven't woken up yet."

"Good," we make our way into the kitchen. "I want to see their faces."

"Revenge," I serve myself some coffee "is sweet."

"I can't believe they pranked you the first day you got here," he chuckles.

"I know," I groan. "They're the freaking spawns of Satan."

So, Pipper and I have come up with a nickname for the guys. The devil boys.

Yup, Vinny is devil #1.

Alex is devil #2.

Josh is, of course, devil #3.

"I can't wait to see them," I smirk.

"Are you sure they're not going to kill you?" Pipper asks.

"They'll try," I roll my eyes "but they won't succeed."

"What the fuck?" I hear a loud male voice yell.

"And so it begins," I smile while sitting down and sipping my coffee.

"ELLIANA," Josh runs into the kitchen and I can't help, but start laughing.

He looks fantastic. So facebook worthy.

"Shit," Another male voice yells and I laugh even harder.

"You look amazing," I tell Josh in between laughter. "That color really suits you."

"ELLIANA," Alex runs into the kitchen and once again, I laugh even harder.

Why is this so funny to me?

"What the hell?" The last voice yells.

And let me just say that Vincent is the one I'm most excited about.

"Bitch," Vinny runs into the kitchen and I start dying, actual tears of joy escaping my eyes.

"I picked the right colors," I take a deep breath trying to get myself together.

So Pipper, Taylor, and I decided we would give the guys a taste of their own medicine and pour some kind of liquid on them from their very own buckets. I, quite intelligently may I add, decided to use paint in neon colors.