Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall, All . . .

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter 36: Elliana Sat On A Wall, Elliana Had A Great Fall,  All The Grass Asses And All The Devil Men, Couldn't Put Elliana Together Again.

"Leave me alone!"

"No!"

"You have no right to even say anything to me!"

"Listen to me!"

"NO!"

"It is not safe!"

Okay, so the yelling has been happening for about an hour now.

And guess I'm trying to do?

NAP.

But NOOO, God forbid I do that in silence.

"What is your problem?" I feel Josh move, but I refuse to open my eyes. "Can you both be quiet?"

"Janet is trying to go see Bratt alone," Vincent says.

"I can take care of myself," Janet growls. "Vincent made sure I learned how to."

"You're not going alone," Josh says slowly moving his arm from underneath my head and I groan.

Why do we have so many issues?

All we are is a couple of teenagers trying to graduate high school with decent enough grades to go to college.

"Janet please listen to them," I say my eyes still closed. "You cannot expect us to let you go alone."

"I can go with-" Vincent begins, but she cuts him off.

"You got your ass kicked by my men," Janet chuckles. "If it wasn't for Elliana you would be dead or at least terribly hurt."

"I can go with you," I tell her still not bothering to open my eyes.

As if keeping them closed will allow me to gain some rest.

"Absolutely not," Josh, Alex, and Vincent all yell at the same time.

Oh, how nice of Alex to join the conversation.

"I don't like being told what to do," I open my eyes and I can see everyone staring at me. "Piper is my friend and If I can help him then I will. Besides I can be of more help than any of you."

"You can get hurt," Alex says. "We all can which means we should let Janet deal with the issue because she knows how."

"Thank you, Alex," Janet smiles.

"But not alone," he states.

"Who said I was going to go alone?" she smirks. "I have a lot of my men already in town searching for Bratt. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me."

"I have football practice," Alex says. "Please take care of yourself Janet."

"I'll be fine," she rolls her eyes. "I've taken care of men who are capable of doing things Bratt cannot even fathom. He's just a punk."

"Fine," Josh exhales. "I have to go finish my science project, but if anything happens I expect to receive a phone call."

"You will," I tell him and he smiles.

"We can talk more later," he says looking directly into my eyes and I slowly nod trying my best not to swoon over his gorgeous brown eyes.

Damn it Elliana! Have some self control.