Chapter 12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch12: Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I Didn't Kiss Him, That's On You

I wake up feeling completely exhausted.

Today's Saturday.

"Princess," Josh yells and I groan. "We need to leave early so we make it on time."

"Kayyy," I yell back before standing up and putting my hair in a messy bun.

I quickly grab a grey hoodie from my closet and throw it over myself before running down stairs.

"Morning," Alex says as he throws himself on the couch and turns the TV on.

"Morning," I walk into the kitchen and spot Josh making eggs while Vincent sips on a coffee as he leans againts the counter.

"Are you really going to stay mad at me forever? " Vincent rolls his eyes and Josh shakes his head.

"No," Josh answers "I'm going to stay mad at you for now."

"Kitten," Vincent turns towards me. "Can you tell him he's being unreasonable?"

"Its been like three days," I say not turning to look at him. "He's not unreasonable."

"You're mad at me too, uh?" He asks, his voice annoyed.

"Nope," I pop the p, pretending to be completely unaffected by his stupid decision.

I'm not mad.

I'm furious. I'm sadden.

But most of all I'm disappointed.

Disappointed by his lack of care and selfishness.

"I got drunk and drove," he rolls his eyes. "What's the big deal? I already said my bad."

My bad.

"Wow," I scoff, "You're-" I stop myself.

Breathe in. Breathe out Elliana.

"I'm what," he exclaims. "Don't stay quiet. Say it."

Fine.

"You're a fucken inconsiderate asshole," I exclaim. "You think a fucken my bad will fix everything. What if you ran over someone? Were you going to go to the hospital and tell the devastated mother my bad? Or tell the dad who can't seem to drop the bottle of liquor my bad? Maybe, you'll go tell the crying hysterical little sister my bad? Wait...you can also walk into the hospital room and tell the brain dead girl who you killed my bad. My bad I ended your life early. My bad that you will never be able to live the rest of your life because I decided that only what I wanted and felt mattered. My fucken bad."

With that said I stand up from the table and walk towards Josh, who's  starring at me like I just grew a third eye.

"You okay?" Josh mouths and I nod. After a few seconds I hear Vincent stand up before the door opens and closes.

Did I do too much?

I was just so mad because all I could think about was about the asshole who killed my sister. What if all he thought was my bad?

"I made some for you," Josh smiles while serving me some eggs on a bowl.

"Bowls are for soup," I laugh as I take a hold of it and place it one the table.