Chapter 6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction of Property

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch6: Late Night Adventures And The Destruction Of Property

"Elliana," I hear a voice, but I'm too concentrated on my soon to be husband.

His tall strong built figure and his gorgeous green eyes with a precious swoon-worthy smile.

"Of course I'll marry you, Channing Tatum," I smile at the beautiful man in front of me.

"Elliana," the voice growls causing me to jolt awake. As soon as I open my eyes I see a large dark figure above me and my defenses kick in. I raise both my legs and throw them against his chest.

I'm not getting kidnapped today!

"Fuck," the intruder growls as his body flies back. Before I know it I'm crouching on my bed and I throw a high kick with my left foot towards his face, but he manages to duck. As soon as he's back up I use the palm of my right hand to punch him directly in the throat. I hear him gag and begin to cough in response giving me time to jump off the bed. As soon as my feet hit the ground I use my right foot to trip the mysterious man and climb on top of him placing my knees on his upper arms.

"Elliana," the figure breathes and I recognize the voice.

"Josh?" I question climbing off of him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You could've killed me," he exclaims standing up and holding his throat with both his arms.

"I'm so sorry," I chuckle nervously. "I thought you were a kidnapper or a serial killer or something."

"A serial killer that knew your name," he mocks.

"Hey," I argue. "What if the serial killer stalked me enough to learn everything about me before he brutally murders me in my room?"

"You watch too much television," he shakes his head.

"What time is it?" I question noticing the fact that the sun hasn't come up.

"Four O'clock," he smiles sheepishly.

Four in the morning?!?

"What the hell am I doing awake at four in the morning?" I exclaim furiously.

"I wanted to invite you somewhere," he smiles even more sheepishly.

"Invite me at four in the afternoon," I walk back to my bed. "I'm not a functioning human right now."

"Please," he begs. "It'll be fun, I promise."

It's dark in the room, but I can still manage to see his pouting lips making him look adorable as hell.

Ugh, I hate him.

"Fine," I state " but I'm moody when I don't get enough sleep."

"I can put up with it," he shrugs.

"You say that now," I warn.

"Put something over your pajamas," he grins "and wear good shoes."

"Where are we going?" I ask making my way towards my closet.

No response.

"Josh?" I peek my head out and see that he's left the room.

This better not be a prank because I'll murder him. You can mess with anything else, but do not disturb my sleep. Or eat my food.

Those are sacred things, man.

I quickly grab some black leggings and put them over my black shorts. Then I grab an oversized hoodie and throw it over my watermelon t-shirt that says melon dollars with a giant bitten watermelon at the top.