Chapter 35: He Likes Perveted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***
Ch 35: He Likes Perverted Men Who Visit DirtyGirls.Com

"I don't think they'll be that pissed off," I say as we walk down the stairs.

"Vincent is going to be pissed off," Janet smirks. "Then Alex will and Josh is never going to see it coming."

So Janet, quite brilliantly, had the idea of pranking each guy individually throughout the day. Every devil will be receiving a different prank that somehow manages to cause disaster in their day.

"Pretty much," I smile.

"Elliana," Alex yells. "I have an early practice. We need to go!"

"Calm down I'm coming,"  I yell back as we walk into the kitchen.

I immediately see him glare holes into my head and I try my hardest not laugh because as soon as he realizes what we did he will kill me.

And I'm talking about literally stabbing me to death.

Or choking.

Either method is effective.

"We're really late," he frowns and I calmly make my way towards the cabinet with the cereal.

"Josh," I yell and I hear a response, but I couldn't understand what he said.

"What are you doing?" Alex asks and I see Janet smirk.

"You'll need these," Janet opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of scissors before handing them to Alex.

I burst out laughing at the confused look all over Alex's face. He really has no clue what's coming.

"What's up Elliana?" Josh walks in, his brown hair all messy and without a shirt on.

Well holy damn.

Don't stare at his body Elliana. Remember what we practiced the eyes are the only thing you look at when something like this happens.

Focus on the eyes.

"Can you give me a ride to school?" I ask and he nods before looking at Alex confused.

"I thought he was giving you a ride?" he questions and I chuckle.

"Only if I want to be like three hours late," I say and Janet laughs.

"What did you do?" Alex glares at me and I shrug.

"Let's just say that I wrapped up my revenge perfectly," I joke and Janet cracks up no longer trying to hold back the laughter.

"I didn't realize the devil could laugh," Vincent walks in and Janet rolls her eyes.

"She prefers the name Satan," Janet smirks glaring directly at Vincent.

"I need to go," Alex shoves a slice of bread in his mouth and runs out the kitchen.

"We should go with him," I tell Janet and she nods.