Chapter 13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch13: Ass Kicking, Pink Wearing, Parent Cussing Girlfriend

"To marry," I say confused. "To marry who?"

"Tatianna," he answers.

What?

Oh god, his ex fiancée is in the house.

And she's drop dead gorgeous.

And I'm wearing a skirt.

Why did I wear a skirt today?

And I'm wearing pink.

Pink isn't my color. I should've wore blue.

Damn it Elliana!

"Princess," Josh takes a hold of my hand. "You're fine. Don't let her intimidate you. She's not half as amazing as you are."

She's not half as amazing as I am.

"Thank you," I smile. "Why would your family invite her?"

"They still want me to marry her," he answers. "It's the only reason why they would do it."

"They haven't changed," I frown and he nods.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course," I fake a big grin and he smiles.

"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" He asks and my grin drops.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

They'll eat me alive in there.

I'll be the casual fish swimming along the ocean and they'll be the great white shark yelling out 'it's dinner time!'

"Please Ellie," Josh begs. "I just don't want them to push Tatianna on me."

"But Tatianna will be all mad," I answer "and then dinner will be wierd and I dont know."

"Tatianna would be happy," Josh chuckles. "She isn't like them. She's different."

"But she likes you?" I ask and he nods.

"She does," he frowns "but I don't feel the same. They're going to want to seperate you and me so that I'll be alone with her. Please do this for me. I'll owe you big time."

Just do it Elliana, what's the worst thing that can happen?

"Fine," I exhale and he grins.

"You're the best," he hugs me and I hug him back.

"Josh," we hear a yell and we quickly turn towards the door.

I see a small elderly lady with thick long white hair, a blue skirt paired with a white button up, and a huge grin on her face.

"Nana," Josh lets go of me and makes his way towards her before giving her a heartwarming hug.

"My boy," she places both her hands on his cheeks. "You've grown so much since the last time I saw you. How have you been?"

"I've been great Nana," Josh smiles and it's so great to see him like this. He looks like a little kid whose been handed a gigantic lollipop and can't seem to stop smiling.

"How's Vincent?" She asks, a mischievous smile on her face.

"He's doing better," he chuckles. "Still giving everyone a headache."