Chapter 28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch28: If There Was Someone Selling Drugs In​ This Place, Weed Know

"What are you-" she begins saying, but immediately stops when she spots the poster and Alex.

"Surprise," I grin.

"What....I....Alex?" She mumbles and before he can say anything the hallway is filled with teenagers giggling and cheering.

"Say something Taylor," I whisper giving her a small shove forward.

"What do you say?" Alex smiles making his way towards her.

"I. . ." She looks around. "You did this for me?"

"I did," he nods and I can see the pizza box shaking.

He's so nervous.

"Yes," she whispers.

"What did you say?" Someone from the crowd yells and I laugh.

"Yes," Taylor grins before hugging Alex. "I said yes."

And my job as a best friend is done.

"You got me pizza," I hear Taylor yell, but they're consumed by the crowd and I can't​ find them anymore.

I'm happy for them.

Taylor and Alex.

Me and Josh. . .

We just need to find grouchy Vincent a date.

"Hey," a voice says and I turn to see Mick. "I see our plan worked."

"Of course it did," I smile and then I spot Pipper looking like he just got punched in the stomach.

I am a terrible friend, how could I forget about Pipper?

"Pipper," I yell as I make my way through the crowd, but he's already walking out of the hallway through the back exit going towards the student parking lot.

"Pipper," I continue yelling as I exit the hallway only a few steps behind him and I see him standing against a wall talking with Van-fucken-cocaine snorting-essa.

I quickly hide behind a wall and watch them.

Not creepy at all, right?

"Bratt said I could get it from you," I hear Vannesa say. "And I'm almost out Pipper. I really need some more."

"I'm not doing that anymore," Pipper says. "I'm trying to get better and-"

"Better for who?" Vanessa hisses. "For your best friend that's all over the hottie boys or for your crush who's going to the banquet with one?"

"Shut up," he rolls his eyes. "Just stay way from me."

"No," she grabs his arm. "I need this Pipper. You're going to give it me. I'll pay you twice as much."

"It's not about the money," he says.

"I've seen your house," she chuckles. "You can use the money."

"It's not about the money," Pipper glares at her. "It's about the fact that I'm clean and I want to stay that way."

"You're not clean Pipper," She laughs. "I know a friend of mine when I see one. You're using. It's just not cocaine anymore."

"Don't be stupid," he says and I can tell he's getting nervous.

Oh my God, Pipper is still using drugs?