Chapter 34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch34: I Was Beat Up By A Gang Of Evil Dwarfs While Hanging On For Food

"Its been three days," I tell Alex as I furiously shove a piece of toast in my mouth. "They're not back and Josh hasn't even bothered to call. I texted him that I had a surprise for him and he texted back nothing."

"He's a terrible person," Alex says sarcastically.

"I'm being serious,"I smack him. "He could at least call to let us know he's fine."

"Stop worrying," Alex rolls his eyes. "If something had happened Vincent would've told us."

"You're right," I nod, but I reach for my phone. "I should call just to make sure."

"Elliana," Alex grabs my phone."They will call If something happens."

"We're home," a voice yells and I jump out of my seat my heart pounding in my chest.

"They're here," Alex smiles patting my shoulder. "I bet they got here safely."

"This is where you live?" a female voice questions.

"We do indeed," I hear his voice and I smile.

"Josh," I walk out the kitchen and I can see his back, he's facing Janet.

Her red hair is thrown in a messy high pony tail and it seems brighter than the last time I saw her. She's wearing a white V-neck shirt, black ripped jeans and black sturdy combat boots.

"Hey Elliana," he turns around and I see a huge black bruise surrounding his brown eye that is currently completely red with purple.

"What happened?" I ask placing my hand on his cheek. "Who hit you?"

"Elliana," Vincent says and I turn to see him for the first time.

"What happened?" I glare at him.

"It was an accident," Janet says casually.

"Did you hit him?" I exclaim and i'm about to make my way towards her, but Josh stops me.

"I'm fine Princess," he smiles. "She didn't hit me one of her men did."

"Calm your guard dog down Joshie," Janet smirks at me and It only pissed me off further.

Joshie.

What is a Joshie?

"I will kick her ass," I say under my breath and Josh chuckles.

"Are you jealous?" he asks and I glare at him.

"I'm pissed that you got punched in the face," I frown.

Out of all places, why the face?

"I'm fine thanks for asking," Vincent says and I turn to look at him.

"You don't have a huge bruise in your eye," I say before pointing at Janet. "Besides Strawberry Shortcake over there wouldn't let a single thing happen to you."

"What did you call me?" Janet glares at me moving closer towards me.

"You heard what I said,"I smirk.

"Come on Elliana," Alex says as he walks out the kitchen. "Just ignore her."

We both glare at each other and I can tell Josh is starting to get nervous waiting for either one of us to begin the fight.