Chapter 31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Ch31: Take Notes Boys Gale Is Back In Lady Town

I throw a hard left kick to the punching bag before ducking and throwing a quick right punch.

Left kick. Duck. Right punch.

Right kick. Duck. Left punch.

Left kick. Duck. Right punch.

"I knew you'd be here," A voice says, but I simply pretend to not hear them.

Left punch. Duck. Right punch.

Right punch. Duck. Left punch.

"Elliana you need to come home," he walks towards me.

I'm about to throw another right punch when I feel someone take a hold of my arm.

"What's your problem?" I glare at Alex pulling my arm free. "You're the one that showed me this place."

"I brought you here because you said you missed fighting," he answers "not so that you can use it to avoid the entire world."

"That's what MMA does for me,"I look at him. "It makes me forget and right now Alex I want to forget."

"I get that this past week has been hard for you," he says.

"Hard?" I scoff. "Try unbearable. . .Josh hates me. Pipper hates me. Taylor hates me. Vincent is everywhere I go. The guy that killed my sister is sleeping on our couch and my parents told me that I shouldn't go visit them during Thanksgiving. So excuse me for trying to forget my problems."

Left kick. Duck. Right punch.

"Please come home," Alex says and I turn to look at him.

"I didn't go to your football preseason banquet," I frown. "I thought you'd hate me too."

"For missing the moment where I was announced football​ captain," he says a small smile on his face. "No, I dont hate for you that."

"I set up a match for next week," I tell him. "They said I shouldn't work out too hard so that I drain myself."

"I'll buy dinner," he smiles and I nod.

"Chinese?" I ask as I remove the bandages from my wrists.

"How about some Italian food?" He asks.

"Mexican?" I grin before putting all my things in my bag and walking towards the exit.

It's a beautiful gym that Alex found just a few minutes out of town. It takes me about thirty minutes to get here if jog after school.

"We'll see," he says walking after me and I chuckle.

That means we're getting Italian.

***

"Italian food wasn't so bad," I say as we walk into the house. I throw my gym bag on the floor and go into the kitchen.

"He says he was cool with it," Cameron chuckles along with Vincent and I pretend like they're not here.

I've gotten use to the idea that if I don't acknowledge the presence then maybe it's not actually present.

Haha, presence and present.

At least I still have my terrible sense of humor.

"Elliana," Vincent says and I ignore him continuing with the process of grabbing a cup of water.