CHAPTER 1

The Yin's large living room was full of people, and the battlefield was clear.

Aunt Qin clenched her hands, her fat, two-finger knuckles were pale, her body was shaking, she was involuntarily approaching the person sitting on the sofa in front of her, and her throat was mentioned in her heart.

Feeling the tension of the people standing behind him, He Changning turned back to give Aunt Qin a soothing smile, then naturally turned his head to look at the group of people sitting on the opposite sofa. His eyes were still smiling, but there was no temperature. .

Just now his biological father told him on behalf of the whole family that he was about to marry the young and old master of the business as his wife in the near future. Yes, he was going to marry a man as his wife.

He Changning thought that God must be joking with him. A man, a 100% purebred man, is going to marry another 100% purebred man to be a wife. Is this joke funny? It's not funny at all, and the person who surprised him so much turned out to be his father, a man he called his father for twenty years.

To be honest, he couldn't believe what he heard was true, but looking at those people or gloating, or scornful, or indifferent eyes, he felt that he had heard correctly, so he had to confirm again, "Dad, what do you mean?"

Yin Zhinian cleared his throat and honestly told his son to let him marry a man to be a wife. He was unwilling at first, but Yin Shi's crisis could only be reversed by the consortium's capital injection, plus The wife Cong Min kept bewildering, and Yin Zhinian, who had soft ears, couldn't hold back the temptation and made this decision, but he officially told his son that his old face still had these problems, "Cough, Changning, Dad, there is no way, You know, our family can rely on the big tree of Yin Shi Group until now, but now there is a problem with Yin Shi's funds. Only by relying on the injection of Shang Shi Group can we solve the current shortage of funds. Cancel, Dad will find a way to pick you up from the merchant, even if the merchant is not willing, they will automatically put you back after that year, and then Dad will make good compensation for you. "

The more He Changning listened, the more his heart sank, and the smile on his face became cold, and the temperature in his eyes was so cold that Yin Zhinian's spine was cold. "So Dad's meaning is to sell me for the investment in the business world, Is the sale period one year? "

The son's eyes were cold and ironic, and Zhan Yinzhi was trembling. "How can you say that to Dad, Changning, Dad is really helpless, and you can't look at a family sleeping on the street." Yin Zhinian straitened his neck for I found a more despicable reason.

He Changning grinned, "So I deserve to be the one who was sold and willing to sacrifice for you? And shouldn't there be any complaints?"

Yin Zhinian has never seen such a sharp or even mean He Changning. He was surprised at a moment. He felt that the obedient and obedient son in front of him had been changed by others. How could he have such a sharp look, The look made him feel helpless.

Cong Min looked at her husband and persuaded him again. "Changning, I know you're upset, but you can't just think of yourself. Our Yin family has raised you for so many years. Now the family is out. You ca n't just sit by and ignore it, and say that your dad has been bad for you for so many years? The family has never asked you to do something for us. You ca n't be so unconscience, and seeing this family so desolate. Yin Home defeat is not good for you, you think about it. "

A big hat of unkindness, infidelity, filial piety was buckled, and the anger in He Changning's heart went straight out. The life and death of the Yin family became his responsibility. Thinks that this is the debt he should repay, because he owes the Yin family.