CHAPTER 15

He didn't know he was of this constitution? "

"In fact, the vast majority of Mu Yi men do not know that they can conceive and have children. Even if they know they are not homosexual or their blood is not pure, they will never have children in their lives. So this race has actually reached the brink of decline. And there is only one wooden surviving man like Changning who has a pure bloodline for hundreds of years. There is also a legend that once the most pure descendants of the wooden surviving bloodline conceived twins, the wooden survivor will flourish and the family with twins It will thrive for generations without decline. "

"Is it so evil?"

"I don't know, so you don't need to sew your mouth by yourself, and you know what to do."

"I know." Bai Mo made a zipper action near his mouth. "Absolutely tight-lipped, even Su Yang, I won't tell him, just tell him yourself."

Retreating from the dim and dark night, the sky was white. He Changning opened his eyes slowly, and the eyes that were eagerly bloodshot with worries, "Yu Shang." The voice was deep and hoarse.

Shang Yushang took the cup in Xiao Wu's hand. "Be good, drink some warm water and talk."

With Shang Yushang's hand, He Changning drank half a cup of warm water, and his dry, tingling throat was much more comfortable. "Don't sleep all night, just rest."

Shang Yushang gently raised his lips, "Don't worry, you're fine." The warm palm stroked the lover's cheek, "Live in Jingyuan's apartment, um, Changning."

It seems that he was really scared this time. He Changning nodded obediently, "Well, listen to you."

He stretched out his hands and tightened his arms, and his strength was just right. "Changning, the wedding will be held very soon, and I will guard you well at that time, and no such thing will happen again."

He Changning heard that he was uncomfortable. He was uncomfortable because of his carelessness, but asked him to take the fault. "Yu Shang, it's not my business, it's my own fault, don't do this, I will Careful."

The little guy is distressed that he cares about his safety so much that he will always guard against outsiders, then he will feel at ease, there is no way to not so force him, how should he deal with everything in the business in the future. Although I can't bear it, I have to do it. Fortunately, the little guy is a smart and stable person who can understand and understand his own worries and concerns, so I believe that in the future, I will handle everything with ease.

☆, the anger of young and old

Aunt Qin was awakened by the sound of the downstairs. When she saw someone knocking out Master Master and his friends, she was scared.

Xiao Qi moved quickly, and in the blink of an eye, he rushed to Aunt Qin. Because he was worried about He Changning, he didn't treat Aunt Qin, but just said in a frosty voice, "The two men want to harm Master Ning, You brought Master Ning's milk, and they made medicines for them. Master Ning is still unconscious. If you want to call, call it. "After speaking, no matter how aunt Qin was shocked, take care of yourself .

Aunt Qin pushed open the door of He Changning's bedroom, and saw several people standing in the room, including Master Shang, who she had met once.

Seeing Aunt Qin entering the door, Shang Yushang motioned to Xiao Wu to comfort Aunt Qin, don't disturb Bai Mo to save He Changning, so Xiao Wu took Aunt Qin to the sofa in the living room, briefly explained the situation, and explained to Xiao Qi to take care of him Good Aunt Qin, she went back upstairs again.