CHAPTER 31

The decision is preparing to appeal. "

"He will bite Shang Yuchen, and will also pull Yin Hao into the water. What is happening to the Yin family now?"

Da Zhou groaned in his heart. The young master only held his wife to enjoy the fairy life of Wenxiang nephrite. With all his hands waving, it was n't their errands who were tired, but who made the young masters. "I am afraid they are Life was not good. The master didn't take any action. It is certain that the Yin family would be in a state of embarrassment. Yin Zhinian is still in the company to maintain the normal operation of the company, and Yin Hao has gone abroad to take refuge. "

"Let's put it on first, after Lin Changqing's affairs are resolved, it's not too late to clean them up. It is always fun to let them slowly enjoy the process of falling from heaven to hell, isn't it?" Shang Yushang's eyes flashed coldly and coldly. Everything that Changning suffered had to be repaid hundreds of times by the Yin family.

Da Zhou swallowed and spit, thinking to himself, do n't offend Master Ning, no, do n't offend Master Ning, otherwise you do n't know how to die.

☆, playing tricks again

She was ruthlessly rejected by Shang Yushang, and Lin Jingxian's self-esteem was hit harder than ever. How proud of her noble young lady can be treated with such contempt by others, she felt that she would give Shang Yushang some color.

In her opinion, the reason why Shang Yushang treated her this way was entirely because of He Changning's existence. Without that man, Shang Yushang would at least remember her old love and give her face to her uncle, and she would even regain affection for her in future contacts. The two of them may have a happy ending. But all this was ruined by the **** man, she would never let him go, and he must know that he had to leave Shang Yushang's side on his own initiative.

After finding someone to know about He Changning's life and marriage with Shang Yushang, Lin Jingxian contacted Yin Hao and talked with Yin Haochang once. Yin Hao returned home the next day.

Da Zhou reports the latest news to the young master. Shang Yushang's expressionless face was even colder, "I want them to die, I will complete them, find a few clever points to look at them, and explain to Xiaoning and Thirteen to protect Changning." Dare to hit my wife's attention, Lao Tzu Tell you to come or not.

Shang Yuchen stayed at home honestly these days, and responded to the police's summons anytime, anywhere. When asked about the details of the incident, he honestly gave no reservations. He was really scared. If Shang Yushang did not keep him this time, maybe he is already in prison now, and he will never be much better than Lin Changqing.

Qiu Huilin went to the old lady and cried a few times before, but they were rejected by the old lady, knowing that her son did not be honourable, and the unreasonable behavior would only make the old woman even more disgusted with her, so she had to stay at home with her son every day All of them sighed and sighed.

Shang Yuhe was very open-minded, and found a time to persuade his mother and brother to understand the meaning of righteousness. I hope they don't become obsessed with mistakes, and hope that they can correct their attitude and know what they can do. And nothing can be done. The next step is to hope that the father will not give up his brother and her for the sake of the mother and child. In fact, her heart was not good. Although she was not involved in the planning of her brother, she was inevitably involved. People in the company still treated her as before, but they were not the same. In short, she felt uncomfortable. But there is no way, who made her stupid brother do such a thing, she has not been removed from the joint, Shang Yu has been very generous to her, so she tries to ignore the uncomfortable feeling and try to complete her work.