CHAPTER 58

Side, eyes gazed at his son red, said nothing, just looked.

Shang Yushang said with a dumb voice, "Grandma, father-in-law, Changning is okay, let him take a good rest."

Mrs. Shang wiped her tears. "Okay, let Changning have a good night's sleep. This child is really too hard."

☆, love is deep in the sea

Five days later, Shang Yushang was scrubbing He Changning in his bedroom again. Looking at the large cyan on his chest, Shang Yushang couldn't help the eye circles to become red, and the skin damage caused by the electric shock would take a long time. To recover, he still had a thick bandage on his abdomen. His face was still pale and scary, and his lips were pale. Bai Mo said that this was caused by a large amount of blood loss. Fortunately, He Changning was very nutritious during pregnancy. Otherwise, he might never wake up again.

It has been five days, and He Changning has fallen asleep like this. Shang Yushang is always by his side. He suspends the needles to deliver nutrients and antibiotics to He Changning's body 24 hours a day. I hope he can wake up soon. come.

"Baby, wake up, children and I are waiting for you. Don't you want to see the baby you died? Changning, don't sleep, you wake up, we haven't had a complete Honeymoon, where do you want to go this time, I will accompany you, as long as you want to go, I will follow you, as long as you do n't sleep anymore, I promise you everything. Changning I ca n't live without you, so in order not to let I'm sad, you wake up quickly, we will grow up with the children slowly, OK, Changning, I love you, don't ignore me, talk to me, I still have something to tell you, you Don't sleep, listen to me apologize, OK? "

Every day, Shang Yushang would say these words in He Changning's ears over and over again, thinking about the children crying again, the little guy wetting again, how much the two babies can eat, and getting fat. It's white again, looks like him and Changning, and sometimes he brings the child to sleep with He Changning, and then Shang Yushang is guarding the three of them.

Mrs. Shang visits He Changning every day, sits in bed and talks to him, talks about Shang Yushang 's childhood, and talks about how cute and healthy his children are. I hope that He Changning will open his eyes and see His children.

Shang Yushang was afraid of the old lady's sudden illness and coaxed her to let her rest at home, but the old lady still insisted on visiting He Changning every day. People also lost weight a lot. Shang Yushang looked anxious, Gu Yan also Following the persuasion, the old lady finally rested at home for a day.

Gu Ye and Aunt Qin always came to see He Changning from time to time, knowing that Shang Yushang had been guarding him, and his body could not bear it, so Gu Ye also persuaded Shang Yushang to let him rest and take him to guard He Changning. Each time Shang Yushang also just rested for an hour or two, he stood up beside He Changning.

Xiao Wu has been guarding the bedroom door all the time, and Ain accompanied him to guard him.

Another day was going to pass, and He Changning still showed no signs of waking up. After a routine check, Bai Mo said, "Too much blood loss, the body automatically enters deep sleep and is being self-healing. As for when you can wake up, this is hard to say. Looking at Changning 's own will, the effects of deep sleep are unpredictable. Maybe I can wake up the next moment, it may take a while, but it 's not sure anyway. But do n't worry, such a deep sleep does n't have much effect on the body. When you are awake, you have to recover much faster, so do n't worry. "

They also checked the children. "The little ones are incredibly healthy, they can eat and sleep faster, they are much bigger than normal twins, and their physical indicators are normal. Rest assured." Shoulder, "I really envy me. The two babies are so cute, and Changning will be fine. You Shang is not in good shape. Do n't suffer like this, it will hurt your body. By then, your wife should be distressed again. For the sake of your wife's desperate effort to give birth to a child, you also protect yourself so that you can stay with him for a long time, you say yes. "