CHAPTER 9

He Changning frowned lightly. "I never thought about snooping on the privacy of others."

"If it's related to you, don't you want to know?"

He Changning frowned, "Me?"

Shang Yushang nodded, "Yes, you."

He Changning was puzzled, what is the relationship between the merchant and his wife.

He seemed to see the doubts of He Changning. "When I was seventeen, my grandmother asked me for a divination when I was in the temple of Putuo Mountain. If you want to get married one day, you can only marry a boyfriend. "

He Changning opened his eyes wide, eyes full of wonder and doubt, "Can this count?"

Shang Yushang raised his lips, obviously He Changning's expression pleased him, even his voice was lighter, "I don't believe this either, but grandma believes."

The old man's thinking really makes people dare not compliment. "Then you agree with the old lady's approach?"

Shang Yushang took a sip of coffee, frowned lightly, and muttered in his heart, this thing was really unpalatable, "Well, she is my grandma, and she is almost old."

Out of filial piety, He Changning understands Shang Yushang's approach very well, but only if the married wife is not him.

"But Mrs. Shang doesn't seem to be a difficult person to communicate with, and there should be room for improvement in this matter, right?"

Really smart little guy, "Well, grandma is a very reasonable person, but only if it doesn't involve my lifelong happiness."

He Changning muttered in a muffled voice, "Are you happy if you marry a man? How do you understand that?"

Shang Yushang smiled mysteriously, "This may not be the case."

I don't want to explain the meaning of Shang Yushang's sentence, "So, what do you mean by me?"

"The master 's approval is accompanied by the birthdate of a man who can marry me. When my grandma decided to give me a boyfriend, I collected a lot of birth-aged men 's birth dates. After the master 's assessment, your birthdate and My best friend, so grandma chose your grandson Sun. "

"Just because of my date of birth?"

"Not all." He paused. "Your grandfather and my grandpa are brothers, brothers of the opposite sex."

He Changning frowned, and the merchants had a relationship with the He family, so Mrs. Shang gave an expensive gift. However, the relationship between himself and the He family will not be unclear to the merchant, so what's the point of doing so?

He Changning was too lazy to pay attention to the reasons for the merchant to marry his wife. Today, he came to talk to Shang Yushang about important matters, and now he knows another layer of relationship between them, then this matter must be resolved. Mr???"

"You can call me Yu Shang." Shang Yu Shang interrupted He Changning's words and felt it necessary to correct his title. After all, they will soon become husband and wife, um, husband.

He Changning coughed and touched his nose. "Well, Mr. Shang, I'm here to ask you something to discuss with you."

He wasn't struggling with the question of addressing himself by He Changning. When he came to Japan, he would always get used to it. "What's the matter?"

"Regarding this marriage, I believe you also know what it is, and the reason I would agree is that it is only the last bit of affection. What to do with Yin family or Yin Shi, but depending on you, I will never Get in. "Squeezed coffee." I hope you can agree. I will only be your boyfriend in name. I will leave after one year. What the old lady gave me, I do n't want anything. This will allow lawyers later. Make a transfer. "