CHAPTER 52

Father He held up a sigh of relief and looked at Gu Yan, "Are you not afraid that I will make the matter public? Can you think about the consequences, can you bear it?"

Gu Yanwei's eyes narrowed, he naturally understood what Mr. He said was referring to, and he thought that this family could not live up to the Yellow River. "Father He is interested in making it publicly available. It is not difficult for the Gu family to keep someone alone, but, Mr. He Lao, do you have that courage? "

Gu Yanwei looked at the family of He with a dangerous gaze. If Father He dare to do that, then he will make everyone in the He family not see the sun of tomorrow.

Father He suddenly fell on the soft sofa, and there was no longer a fight between you and me.

There was a mournful sound in the living room of the He family. It was noisy like bargaining in the vegetable market. You blame me for bringing the wolf into the room. He resents his wasteful incompetence. The prominent family in the eyes of outsiders for a time no longer has the education of Jinzunyugui, like an ordinary trafficker The soldiers were fighting for the benefit of the little bit.

Gu Yan looked coldly at the concubines like the jumping beam clown, biting his closest relatives with a mouthful, shirk each other's responsibilities, and scolded and despised the incompetence and foolishness of his close relatives. And he looked at them like a spectator, his heart was sad and lonely. Once upon a time, the Gu family also had the same face when they were in distress, and he was just like today, watching like an outsider, with the last trace of sustenance in his heart.龌龊 Dirty so-called family members are crushed.

Seeing He Changning struggling to survive in Yin's house with his own eyes, but in such an environment, you did not make He Changning degenerate. Instead, you are pure and gentle. Aunt Qin is just a subordinate, but He Changning treats her like a mother, not only because of Qin My aunt raised him in such difficult years, and it was because of the admiration in He Changning's heart that emotion touched him. Gu Xie desperately wanted He Changning to treat him like Aunt Qin, but he was afraid of He Changning The disdain and contempt in his eyes, after all, he was an irresponsible father, and such a conflicting and complicated mood afflicted him all the time.

Today, a scene of a family ethical tragedy that once hated him was staged in the He family. He was eager for He Changning's emotions, perhaps in order to get a little affection from He Changning, even if he looked at him and faced his existence. This is also a rare psychological comfort to him, for which he will eliminate all the factors that undermine their father's meeting with each other.

He was extremely disgusted with He Jia. Now he has a chance to solve him completely. Gu Xi is willing to clear up all the uneasy factors for his son and create a safe and happy living environment for his grandchildren. He can also watch the children quietly beside him. We are happy, and it would be great if he could fit into it.

When the He family cursed and complained against each other, Father He could no longer stand the blow and passed out. It was an hour later when the He family discovered it.

After being taken to the hospital, the doctor diagnosed and told the He family that it was unclear whether Father He had a heart attack and a stroke. Even waking up is a dead person who can't take care of himself and completely paralyze.

The He family panicked when they heard the news. While He Mingfan was still in the hospital, some of the family members of the He family rolled up their property and ran away, and some sold the real estate in their hands and hid. When speaking. He even sold the old house of He family secretly, disappeared without a trace with the money. When the new homeowner came to look at the house, the talents of the He family knew what He Junsheng had done. Although they had argued for it, they had to carry out formal transfer procedures. Several people in the He family who had not escaped had to pack up. Luggage moved out of the old house of He family.